~part 29~

Saturday evening.
Pov: Y/n
Today was one of the best days i've had in a long time.
Me and Jaeden were hanging out with our best friends and it was amazing.
I totally forgot everything that had happened and was just hanging out with my friends.

Now i'm in my room with Sophia.
The boys are playing a video game but we were not really interested.
We were drawing in my room.
Sophia was really good at drawing and i tried to copy the things she was doing while she was explaining to me.
After awhile of drawing, Sophia said something.
"Do you like him?" She asked while looking at me.
I looked at her with a confused look on my face.
"What?" I asked.
"Jaeden. Do you like Jaeden?" She asked again.

"What? No.. Why?" I answered.
Or do i like him?
"Come on Y/n... You're obviously thinking if you really don't like him! I know you like him!" She said while smirking at me.
My eyes widened.
"What..? No i don't.." i said while looking down with furrowed eyebrows.
Sophia grabbed my cheek and made me look up to face her again.
"Y/n... You know you can tell me. I saw the way you look at him." She said with a soft smile on her face.

"Maybe... I don't know.." i said while sighing.
"It's okay Y/n. He obviously likes you too." She said while winking.
We giggled and just continued with the thing we were doing while having endless conversations.

Pov: Jaeden
I sat on the couch while Jeremy and Wyatt were playing mario kart.
"Hey man. What are you thinking about?" Finn suddenly asked me.
I looked at him with a confused look on my face.
"What?" I said.
"You were staring. I thought you were thinking about something... 'important'?" He said while smirking.
I squinted my eyes.
"What- what do you mean?" I quickly asked, still squinting my eyes.
"You like Y/n, don't you?" He said.
My eyes widened.
"What!? No! I could never- i mean... she's my best friend..." I said, immediately regretting the choice of words i was saying.

"Come on.. Think... You know you like her." Finn said to me.
I looked at him and sighed.
"I don't know.. Okay? Now let's just play the game and have fun. We're to young to be in a stupid relationship." I said while grabbing one of the controllers since Wyatt and Jeremy were done with their round.
"Who's gonna play against me?" I asked while looking at the boys.

"Y/n will." I heard someone say.
I looked at the door and saw Sophia standing at the doorway with Y/n standing behind her.
Oh shit.. I hope they didn't hear us.
I nodded and gestured for Y/n to sit on the other beanbag next to me.
She sat on the other beanbag and we began to choose our characters.

She chose Yoshi and i chose Luigi.
We played the game and i am not going to lie.. She's pretty good at this game.
"She's gonna win Jaeden!" Jack said.
I playfully rolled my eyes but actually didn't really care tho.
Y/n won the game and laughed because everyone was shouting and yelling "Yes y/n!!".

I placed my controller on the table and shook her hand.
"Well... Turns out that you're better than me." I said with a smile. (A/n: idk but i can actually hear him say this lol)

She smiled a little and looked at the tv again.
She let out a deep sigh.
"Hey.. You alright Y/n/n?" Wyatt said while placing a hand on her shoulder.
She looked up at Wyatt and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah... Just... I'm nervous about monday." She said while looking at the ground.
Jack stood up and gave Y/n q big hug.
"It's okay Y/n/n. I'm always on your side and you can call me whenever you want. And that means for all of us. We're on your side 24/7 and we'll never leave you. We want to do everything to make you happy." Jack said while smiling at her.
Y/n smiled back while a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Thank you." She said simply.
But we all knew that she was extremely happy on the inside.
We want to give her the help she needs.
And it seems to help.
But if it doesn't.. She maybe needs therapy.. Which is not a big change.

A/n: I hope you guys liked this chapter:) And also thanks for the Birthday wishes<3 I'm going to post the first chapter of my new story soon
I also have a easy question for you guys.
Do you guys wanna know my tiktok username? I just post edits on there lolz😽
Have a nice day/night<3