𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V.

The following morning my eyes open to the sight of Y/N's room. However, to my despair, Y/N isn't beside me. The window, still partially opened from last night, allows in a gentle breeze where I can pick up her scent, only reminding me more that she isn't here.

I need to get her back.

I sit up and get out of bed. As I stretch, a black t-shirt sitting on top of Y/N's dresser catches my gaze. I walk up to it and unfold it, realizing that it's the shirt I had left from the first night I spent with her.

I grab the shirt and walk out of Y/N's room where I see Kirishima passed out on the couch. I decide to leave him be and I go to the bathroom to shower. By the time I get back, Kirishima is awake and sitting up.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask as I walk over to him.

"No," he shakes his head, "I actually just got a call from Mina and she said she's already got a group of heroes ready to go to Asakusa as soon as possible."

"Seriously?!" I yell out in surprise. I begin to rush around to gather my belongings, ready to leave right this second.

"Hold on," Kirishima chuckles, "I'm not ready yet. Go eat while you wait for me, okay?"

"Shitty hair..."

"By the way, dude, where'd you get the new shirt?" he smirks.

That asshole knows exactly where I got the damn shirt.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was wearing it last night," I say as I walk over to Y/N's kitchen.

I hear Kirishima laugh to himself on his walk over to the bathroom but I ignore it as I stuff my face in the cabinets, looking for something good to eat.

"Kachaan!"

No, not this damn nerd again. I can't believe this idiot showed up too.

"Hey, Kachaan! I heard you were the one who pulled all of these heroes together in one night. That's really awesome!" he screeches in my ear.

"Oh, shut up. You can just go home, I don't need you here!" I yell back before stomping away from him.

As I make my way through the group of heroes, I find Sero waving me over.

"I think everybody's here," he tells me. "We can head out whenever you're ready!"

"Whenever I'm ready?! Are you serious? I've been ready since last night, you idiot!"

"Yay, that's the spirit Bakugou!" Mina cheers from beside him, "Let's go!"

Sero calls out to the others who all then look to me for my signal. I nod slightly to Kirishima before turning around and walking out the door of the museum.