𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

After the League of Villains' meeting, Yoruko had opened her warp gate to which you stepped through and are now walking down the streets somewhere not too far away.

"So how come you lied to Toga about where we're going?" you ask your companion as she turns back into her human form, "Also, where are we?"

"I don't know," she shrugs as she kicks a can out of her way, "I just wanted to get out of there. Didn't want to be around Toga more than I have to."

You look over at Yoruko whose body still looks tense from the unexpected nickname Toga just gave to her, Yoru-chan. Typically, the only other person who calls her anything besides Yoruko is Kurogiri and that includes you. Yoruko has told you in the past it had something to do with Nan, but you didn't pry too much into it.

"Look, I don't want to come off rude but you either need to chill out and act normal around her or just ask her out already, I mean it's obvious to everyone there that you like her."

Yoruko shakes her head in disagreement.

"Besides," you mumble, "She was totally hitting on you back there."

Yoruko freezes and stops walking. You can almost see her shaking from embarrassment.

"No, she wasn't! Please, Y/N, I don't want to talk about this. I don't want to deal with the rejection."

You place a hand on Yoruko's arm and give her a soft, reassuring smile as you attempt to calm her down.

"You'll figure it out," you tell her before the two of you continue on your walk.

As you round a corner down another street you're met with a huge graffitied wall with the word 'STAIN' written in the center.

"Oh wow," you comment as you stop to get a good look at it, "You think Toga wrote it?"

You let out a chuckle and look over at Yoruko's who's shaking her head, yet has a slight smile on her face.

"Too soon, Y/N."

You give her a grin and kneel down to examine the abandoned paint cans on the ground.

"It's ridiculous," Yoruko then comments, "he was arrested over half a decade ago."

"Wow, has it really been that long?" you ask as you look back at her.

Yoruko nods as she leans up against the wall behind you, admiring the paint job. You turn your head back to the cans and begin shaking them until you find one that's not empty.

"Here," you say as you throw her the can, "There's still paint in it. Go take your anger out on the world."

Yoruko rolls her eyes at your idiocy as she shakes the can herself and approaches the wall near you.

"By the way," you comment as you shake another can, "that means it's been five years, right? Since the day we met."

Yoruko nods, her mood seems to brighten at the thought, "Yep. We should celebrate."

"Ooo, that's a great idea!" you beam as you stand up with another half-full can, "That'd be amazing."

The two of you continue talking about how fast the five years has flown since you both became friends, talking about when you first moved in together and even started college at the same school.

As you talk, the two of you paint the wall. You spray something that resembles a hand grenade although your wall painting skills could definitely use some work. You stand back to admire your design and then look over at Yoruko's. It seems as though she's just spraying randomly whatever comes to her mind, yet her work is much better than your own.