"What if they hear us!?"

George POV:
"HAHAHAHAH!" I laughed down the mic. I was playing jack box with Karl, Sapnap and Badboyhalo on stream, Dream was sitting on the bed behind me (out of view of the camera of course). I heard my phone ding and seen it was a text from Dream. 'Turn your camera off'. I looked at him, confused but did as he asked. He immediately jumped up and started kissing my neck. I went to turn my mic off but he stopped me.
"You want this right?" He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and he got out my handcuffs, "What if they hear us?!" He shook his head and handcuffed my hands behind me. He throw me onto the bed and took off his shirt. I could here my friends calling for me in the headset but I couldn't respond.
"You want prep babe?" I shook my head, the pain made it more intense. He took off my pants and spat on my ass, I spat on his dick and he lined himself up. "Now George you have to be very quiet okay..?" I nodded hesitantly as he started to insert his cock, I felt it move past the layer of muscle and finally he was fully in.
"Y-your so big." I whispered quietly. He started to move and I let out a few moans but he placed his hand over my mouth to muffle it. He sped up and I felt his dick stretching my tight hole, I felt ecstasy all through my body as he pounded me.
Dream POV:
I could feel his walls around my cock. "Damn he was so fucking tight" I thought to myself as I started rapidly destroying his ass. He couldn't help it anymore and starting screaming my name. I laughed thinking about how the chat would react. I grabbed George and flipped him round so he was on top and riding my dick.
"F-f-fuuckkk..." he moaned as he bounced up and down on my dick. He leant on me and started twerking on my dick, all you could here was slapping and screaming. I turned him so were in reverse cowgirl and I could see that plump ass up close. I slapped it and he yelled
"DADDY!" I kissed his neck passionately before standing so we were in doggystyle. This way I could fuck him harder.
"Baby I'm gonna cum, do you want me to pull out?" He laughed and shook his head.
"All I want is your seed inside me, fucking breed me daddy!" He yelled as I released my cum inside him and he came all over the bedsheets. We fell asleep it's my dick still in his ass..

The End - 460 Words