Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two

Start from the beginning

You watched as you move your head left and right, watching the two boys quarrel. You sweatdropped and smiled. You tap both of their shoulders and they looked at you.

"Don't fight. How about this, I'll just cook you dinner? I can cook pretty well, you know?" You said as you smiled.

The two boys blushed at your smiling face and nodded.

"Great! Now, make up!" You said as you push their heads together, making them almost kiss. Good thing their heads are turned, so only their cheeks were pressing together.

Gon and Killua widen their eyes and waved their hands. Once you removed your hand from their head, they seprated quickly and rubbed their cheek.

While doing so, Gon and Killua looked at each other and smiled.

"Sorry about that, Gon..." Killua apologized.

Gon grinned at him and shook his head. "No, I'm sorry!" Gon said.

You smiled at them. Then, they turned to you. "You know, (Y/N), you don't have to push our cheeks together! We can get along without you doing that!" Killua said, kinda annoyed while Gon nodded in agreement.

You sweatdropped. "Eh? Sorry!" You said as you cutely stuck out your tounge. "That's what I see in television!" You said.

Once again, you're cute face made the two males blush. You didn't took noticed of it and walk towards Satotz.

"Umm...Satotz-san, is the first phase over?" You asked, innocently.

Satotz looked down at you. "No, we have so much more ways to go through." He said.

You smiled. "Okay!" You said as you walked back to Gon and Killua.

Soon, people began coming out of the tunnel, some are exhausted, some are just pretending to be not and some are not at all. You, Killua, and Gon were waiting for your three other companions, Kurapika and Leorio while leaning on the tunnel's wall.

Once the two, Kurapika and Leorio arrived, you were the first one to walked to them, mostly Kurapika.

"Oh, Kurapika-san, Leorio-san, good work!" You said.

Kurapika was panting slightly while Leorio was panting pretty heavily. Kurapika smiled at you. "You can call "Kurapika" by the way. You can call this guy "Leorio" too." He said as he pointed to Leorio, who gave a thumbs up since he's too busy panting to speak.

"Okay!" You grinned.

Kurapika smiled gently at you and looked around. "So, is the first phase finished or what?" He asked.

Just when your about to answer two hands took hold of your shoulders you looked at each of your side and saw Gon and Killua. They were smiling at Kurapika...Well, more like, a forced smile since you can see their veins on their forehead.

"Umm...Not yet, we have much more ways to go!" Gon said.

"And also we'll be borrowing (Y/N) for a while, okay? Thanks, bye!" They said as they dragged you away from Kurapika and Leorio.

You tilted your head to the side wondering what just happened.

A few minutes of waiting, Satotz finally spoke up. "Now, we are in the Numere wetlands. This place is filled with dangerous creatures. Make sure to follow me and don't lose your back at me." Satotz said, without changing his expression. "Also, the creatures here are very tricky. Don't let them trick because once you do...You're dead." Satotz said.

You felt shivers on your spine when he said that. "Even though I can barely understand his expressions, the phrase he said give me creeps..." You thought. "But that's what makes this exam so interesting!"