Aizawa walked up to Izuku around lunchtime. Izuku was almost done with his exercises. His muscles are sour and all he want to do is lay down and be dead. He couldn't use life force to restore his energy. For this he needed to take life force first and he just didn't have the energy to do that. Then he got an idea. He went laying down in the grass and activated his quirk. The grass around him went from green to yellow in an instant and slowly vanishing, leaving only dry dirt around him.

"Stop destroying the lawn problem child"

"Need...... energy....." Izuku said with eyes closed

Aizawa let out a sigh. "Let's go somewhere to get food then"

Izuku's eyes shot open. He had been at a café before with some classmates. But his dad never wanted to go out. This was a very special occasion. The boy smiled a bit at the delicious food he was getting. After a bit more destroying the grass, he stood up and went changing clothes in a changing room. He later joined his father at the front gate.

The two were walking in the city center, arguing to what café they were going. They both had a favorite place and they didn't want to go to another. Both as stubborn as Bakugo. Aizawa had threatened Izuku with extra homework and training but Izuku just didn't listen to it. Why would he. It was over food for fuck sake. Then Aizawa got an wide grin on his face and let out a smirk.

"Lets play catch. If I win we go to mine. If you win we go to yours"

Now Izuku was grinning too.

"Sounds fun. But who are we catching?"

"Hmmm lets see if Hawks is available"

Aizawa took out his phone and called the number 3 pro. The phone went on for some time but eventually Hawks picked up the phone. Aizawa then explained the game to him and told him he would get to eat with them for free. They agreed to meet on a square and from there it would be everyone on their own. Hawks was prohibited to fly high because then he couldn't get caught. Aizawa and Izuku could use everything they have.

Once met on the square, the number 3 hero had a lot of fans around him. Aizawa walked through the crowd pushing Izuku in front of him. Once in front, Izuku was met with a marker signing his forehead. Hawks had put it on his head without even looking at him.

"The fuck Hawks?!"

"Heh?"

Hawks now looked at Izuku and was seeing Aizawa behind him. He now fully recognized the boy.

"OHH HAHAHA SORRY IZUKU" He burst out in laughter.

When Hawks was done with his popularity business, the game was about to start. He counted down:

3.....

Aizawa prepared his scarf for anything to grab on. He wasn't able to erase Hawks quirk because of the mutant class quirk. So he need to completely depends on his skills.

2....

Izuku's darkness was floating out of his body to his feet and legs. He was ready to jump in the air to catch Hawks immediately.

1....

Hawks boosted himself up in the air. He was quickly followed by Izuku who wanted to grab his ankle to catch him. Sadly for the boy, Hawks was faster than he was. Hawks was flying to an alleyway in high speed. He carefully dodged a flying Aizawa who was swinging his scarf like spiderman. Sadly for the adult he had learned some tricks to his intern. Izuku was jumping from wall to wall like a monkey. He was using his darkness to boost him from side to side.

Hawks was flying up to the roof of a building. He was still being followed by the two others. You can see Aizawa was the more experienced of the two. He was using his scarf and techniques to easily rush to where hawks was flying. Hawks was just toying around and flying in circles. Aizawa almost caught him but he was one millisecond to fast.