♗♗♗

The Ravenclaw now found herself awkwardly walking through the Gryffindor common room, gaining a few quizzical looks as she quickly motioned up the staircase towards the girls dormitories.

Why was she there in the first place? Well, she was actually at Courtyard, talking with Cedric about their love lifes and the Tournament and what not until she was sent a text from nonother than her girlfriend, asking if she could meet at her dorm, at night.

So, that's what she's doing now, though, she didn't know why exactly, out of all places her dorm, besides wasn't Lavender and Parvarti in her dorm, she wasn't really close to either of them, wouldn't it be awkward?

It seems as though, as she was stuck in her thoughts, her feet had brought her in front of the familiar wooden door. Letting out a deep breath before she reached out her fist and gave the wooden door three knocks(a habit she picked up from being a ravenclaw, eagle knocker.)

Just then, she could hear faint footsteps approach the door as the sound of unlocking the door was heard before the wooden door slowly swung open, a smile curled up the Ravenclaw's lips, though it quickly faltered as she noticed the odd demeanor of the bushy-haired girl.

"Hi, Love." Hermione beamed innocently, gesturing for Y/N to come in as she skeptically obliges, though her eyes squinted at the bushy-haired girl as she watch her shut and lock the door, she could hear her muttering a charm, though she couldn't make out what, she just knew, something was definitely odd about her girlfriend, she could feel it, "Hi..."

The bushy-haired girl turned around and noticed the skeptical look on the Ravenclaw before her eyebrows furrowed together playfully, "What?" she chuckled, earning a slow shake of her head from the Ravenclaw as her eyebrow quirked up towards her girlfriend, "Nothing...what'd you need me here for?"

"I just wanted to give you a gift for your birthday." Hermione told genuinely, though the Ravenclaw's eyebrows only furrowed deeper together as she watched the bushy-haired girl motion towards her desk drawer, "Okay, but why give it to me here out of all places?"

The bushy-haired girl shrugged in response as she ruffled through the drawers, "Thought it'd be more special to give it to you alone." she stated nonchalantly as the sound of ruffling had stopped, her face lighting up as she grabbed a small rectangular, neatly wrapped present onto her hands.

She turned to face the Ravenclaw who had already seated herself on top of the bed, grinning to herself, she motioned towards the Ravenclaw, hiding her gift behind her back, "Partially, because, I missed you."

Y/N let out a scoff in response before she raised her eyebrows at her girlfriend, "Missed me? When did you become so clingy?" she laughed, earning a playful shrug from the bushy-haired girl as she revealed the small gift in her arms and handed it towards the Ravenclaw, "Well, I am your girlfriend, so I do have a right to be a little..clingy."

Another scoff escaped Y/N's lips as she eyed the present in her hold before glancing back up to the bushy-haired girl, "Mione, I said I don't want gifts this year, having you guys around me for the Tournament was already enough."

"Too bad, I got you a gift. Now open it will you, love?" Hermione retaliated with a pointed look, earning a sigh from the Ravenclaw before she reluctantly obliged, slowly peeling off the wrapping paper.

A thankful grin spread widely across her face as she eyed the picture frame, inside had a picture of her, Harry, Lily, James, Sirius, her parents and, Morfin, her biological father.

Though, what amused her most was that the pictures were actually moving ones, it was like her entire family's portrait, each of them would smile and wave back to her. It was really the first time she had a clear look at her biological father, she had to admit, it made her slightly emotional.