𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗒/𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗈𝗏𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

warning: murder

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 were making out, y/n taking control. she whimpered as finn pulled away. "what's wrong?" she asked. "I just realized that I have a photoshoot with sadie today" finn said to his girlfriend. "oh... can we just do this a little longer?" "I'm sorry but I can't."

y/n frowned.

"can i come?... to watch and everything" she smiled. "sure" the two got up and left for the photoshoot.

y/n sat down and watched as finn and sadie got their pictures taken. y/n couldn't help but feel jealous. finn was hers.

she clenched her jaw as she saw them get close together.

[ basically this ]

 sadie's jawline tho-

she watched sadie as she touched finn. something inside her made her angry. after the photo shoot everyone looked over the pictures.

sadie got a text saying that y/n got her period and needed a pad. "im here y/n, which stall are you in?" sadie said. it was quiet. "y/n?" nothing.

y/n grabbed sadie by the neck and choked her. sadie tried to pull y/n's hands away but y/n only gripped tighter.

the red haired girl's face turned red, then she fell to the floor. y/n put on gloves and dragged her body to the back.

she went back to finn and passionately kissed him. " hey where's sadie?" "oh I don't know."

-

"y/n, there's nothing going on between millie and I. I promise." finn reassured. lately, there's been rumors going around that finn and millie are dating  and "proof" showing they are.

fillie was a big ship everyone wanted and y/n hated. she hated it so much it drove her mad and made her hate millie even more.

now, the two girls were having a sleep over. "so how's things with you and finn?" millie asked. "fine. why?" "just asking" y/n scoffed. "just asking my ass. I know you've seen those dumb ship comments. it's your fault!" y/n screamed.

y/n grabbed millie's lamp and smashed it on her head.  she quickly dragged her now dead body to the bathroom and made it look like a suicide.

she made herself cry and called 911.

-

y/n washed her bloody hands in the sink, who's blood? noah's. she has killed him after she heard him say something about y/n isn't good for finn.

she threw out her bloody clothes and took a shower.

after her shower, she did her night routine and quickly went down to the basement.

she grabbed a red marker and drew an X on Noah's face. she giggled and went back upstairs.

she crawled into bed and kissed finn's lips. "hey, don't you think it's weird everyone's just dying?" finn asked. "yeah kinda" "yeah it's kinda sad" "we'll be okay, goodnight"

"goodnight" y/n kissed finn's lips and got comfortable under the covers.

she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

knowing she was the reason for all those murders.