𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝗧/𝗪 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗧𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿 :/

"𝐘/𝐍 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 I'm sick" Tyler said in a raspy voice pls that's hot- "oh no, why does your throat hurt?" "Yeah, and I keep sneezing and I don't feel too good"

Y/n frowned. "I'll make you some soup" "no y/n it's fine--" "No, you're getting sick, I'm gonna make you soup just wait there with Dexter"

Y/n kissed Tyler's cheek before getting up and making him soup.

-

"Here is your soup" y/n placed the bowl of soup of a mini table and put it infront of Tyler. Dexter noticed the soup and wagged his tail, and went to go eat some. "No Dexter this is Tyler's not yours he's sick okay?" Y/n said in a baby voice.

"Thank you for the soup y/n" "of course anything to make my baby feel better" "hey, I'm not a baby and go away you're gonna get sick!" "I don't care"

After a few minutes of bickering Tyler finally gave in and let y/n be beside him as he ate his soup.

"I'm gonna get you some medicine and a towel for your forehead" Tyler nodded. Y/n got up and grabbed medicine and got a towel and wet it.

"Here's your medicine and towel" Tyler took the medicine and leaned back for y/n to put the towel on his head.

"Wait. What about my pizza delivery?" "It's okay, you can call in sick and someone else will do it" "right. Okay"

Tyler then sneezed making the towel fall off his head as his curls moved. Y/n found it incredibly cute.

"My nose is so stuffy, I hate it." "Awe I know. you'll get better soon" "c-can we cuddle" "mhm"

Tyler cuddled up to y/n and placed his head on their chest and hugged them tightly.

Tyler normally was the big spoon but he loved being the little spoon in this moment.

Y/n played with Tyler's curls as he slowly fell asleep.