𝖶𝖠𝖯

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 in this house, there's some whores in this house" Richie sang. y/n looked up at Richie who was singing and holding a spoon, pretending it's a microphone.

y/n shook her head and ignored Richie. "certified freak seven says a week... WET ASS PUSSY MAKE THAT PULL OUT GAME WEAK" Richie yelled. "Richie what are you doing" y/n chuckled. "I'm singing"

"please stop" "No. yeah you fucking with some wet ass pussy~" "Richie stop" "something yeah extra large and extra hard" "Richie you don't even know the lyrics and you're embarrassing yourself"

"wait for Megan's part!" "oh god" y/n mumbled. "gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me, quick jump out before you let it get inside of me!" "why am I with you again?" y/n sighed. "because, I will give you wap"

Richie continued to sing, well scream, the lyrics and doing inappropriate hand gestures. "okay the best part" y/n's eyes widen as richie started dancing. "richie-"

"okay I give up" richie said. he caught his breathe and finished the last part of the song. "and why did you do this richie?" y/n chuckled.
"because, I'm richie and wap is my new favorite song"

"of course it is"

a/n: RIP THAT PUTHAY AYEEEEE

honestly idk wtf this was I just wanted to do it😭😭😭