𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀.

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 Mike's new love interest on the show, Stranger Things. She was a nervous wreck because she had to kiss him for one of the scenes.

Finn however, was psyched to be kissing y/n for a scene. He was the reason y/n got into acting and his love for her grew more as she was in movies and a movie with him.

"Okay, Finn you're ready" the hairdresser said. Finn got up and was already in his Mike costume, he grabbed chapstick and put a few layers on.

Y/n was also finished her hair and costume and went to the set where her and Mike's character were gonna kiss.

"Hey y/n" Finn smiled. "hi" Y/n, Finn, and everyone else did a couple scenes. time flew by because now it was the kiss scene.

Finn and y/n got into position and waited for the director to yell action. "Action!" Finn lightly caressed y/n's cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Y/n and Finn didn't hear the director yell cut as they were still kissing. "Y/n! Finn! Cut!" Y/n could feel Finn's smile against her lips as he knew that the director was yelling cut.

After what seemed forever, which was only 30 seconds, the two pulled away. "I said cut like 10 seconds ago" the director said. "sorry" finn chuckled.

Y/n's cheeks turned a deep dark red as she noticed a bunch of people were looking at her and Finn and their moment they had.

She looked over at Millie and Sadie who were freaking out and teasing her. Y/n and Finn went off the set and sat down in their chairs.

"You weren't bad, you know" Finn spoke up. "Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself" y/n smiled.

finn smiled and looked down at his fingers to hide his blush. Y/n took Finn's hand and intertwined their fingers.