How simple is my life...

"Here, these clothes will fit you." Kanako hands her clothes to me with a gentle smile on her face.

Kanako welcomed me in her room when I rang on her doors. I told her Yuzu asked me to come to her room instead of his.

"Thank you." I lift my lips.

Kanako sits on her bed with her wet hair.
"So, Aurora, can you introduce yourself a bit to me because except I guess Yuzu nobody really knows you." She tries to explain the unfamiliarity she has.

Instead of letting her to call me "Rora", I want Only Yuzu to call me Rora, different from everyone calling Yuzuru Yuzu.

"Oh, sure." I reply in Japanese.

"I live in United States due to my family moved to there when I was only 5 because of my dad's career planning. I came back to Japan myself to relax myself."

"Alone?" Kanako widens her eyes.

"Yeah."

"And you're only?...." She asks.

"18, turning 19 this year. I graduated from high school this year."

"I'm 20 this year." Kanako smiles brightly, making her eyes back to the shape I saw her for the first time, fish eyes.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Me too."

Kanako stands up and reach for the hair dryer on a small desk. She plugs in and starts the loud, annoying sound.

"You can take a shower. It has been a exhausted day." Kanako said. "Tell me if the clothes don't fit, or too much for the summer."

"Arigadou" I smile.

The hot water really relaxes me from the stiff and intense stress of being in a foreign place with a bunch foreign people yet supposed to be the same country's citizen. Well, I guess I did make some friends, or should I call them friendly strangers who are willing to help me. Fortunately, they don't know who I am so that they don't have to do whatever that will match my favor. My dad has a very powerful and rich company worldwide. Indirectly, I'm surrounded by guards everyday, everywhere I go, everything I do. Friends, or perhaps sycophants, do whatever I say to please me to have the pride to be friends with a daughter of a rich dad. I hate it. Nobody really treats me from his or hers heart.

After the shower, I have a walk in the hotel. I put on Yuzu's jacket to feel him with me. His jacket seems to be a L on me. He wears it like it is a S for him. He's just too tall... I'm relatively short, compare to Kanako and Yuzu.

There's a balcony in the end of the aisle of rooms. The door is open and the curtains are flying from the wind that sneaks in. There, I see myself in the reflection of the window. I'm skinny and have slightly curled long hair. I tied my hair into a ponytail from the wind coming next to me. The clothes from Kanako looks pretty Japanese on me. I hope Yuzuru will be satisfied with my relatively "more" cloth clothes.

I step out of the door and see a sparking night view of Tokyo. The roads and fill with moving lights and energy.

To my surprise, I gaze at the city with awe. I never thought my home country can be this modern and gorgeous. I have very less memories in Japan before I moved to the United States.

I look around and saw a huge stadium on the front of the hotel, and next to the stadium is the subway station.

I take a deep breath and exhale all the stress I have in the day. To be honest, how on earth will I ended up sleeping in that cold freezing stadium where a bunch skaters are practicing? The last memory I have was I'm chasing a thief who stole all my luggage. I'm out of extra clothes and money instead my pajamas I put in my bag and a couple thousands dollar of yen in my purse. But seems that I got nothing right because my bag is no where to be seen.

What a tragedy.

"Rora!" A voice exclaimed. I turn my head toward the direction of the voice. Yuzu is leaning to the bars of the balcony. He's wearing a gorgeous black tshirt that fits in his body in the way how Angels wear their clothes. He's hot. The yellow night view's light reflects on his face to highlight his incredible facade.

"Hi, Yuzu." I'm surprised to meet him again today.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with a happy tone.

"Just getting familiar with the surrounding and let out the stress." I shrugged.

"You concern very much about yourself and the environment." He replied.

"Indeed." I turn away from his gorgeous face to look at the city again. Why does Japan has such handsome and attractive man! Damn it!

With a long silence, there's a long embarrassment. I don't know what to say to him after the kiss and the demand for his jacket. Oh my, how ridiculous I can be. I'm like a pervert for a stranger! I'm screwed.

"Won't you feel cold." I finally broke the silence.

"A bit, but I'm fine." He smiles to let me feel fine.

"I'm so stupid. I have your jacket! Of course you'll feel cold." I sighed.

What a unknowledgeable question that I just inquired.

I zip down the jacket and ready to put it on his should when he steps back.

"It's alright. Rora, it's better for you to wear it. It's not good if you catch a cold." He explains.

"Yuzu, first of all, I'm not the kind of girl who will get sick because a summer breeze. Secondly, whoever you are, you seem to be a very important person. Even though I don't like the feeling of doing everything to make an important person happy, but I'll feel guilty if you get any trouble because of me." I close my eyes from my own confidence.

"Rora, I'm not important. Plus, you asked for the jacket." He seems to be giving up. You can do it, Aurora! Let him surrender.

"Well, the staffs in that stadium seems to be regarding you as a treasure of this country." I said.

"Ahh..." He sighed. "They are exaggerating. I'm not important at all... They just don't want to lose their job."

I shivered from his words as if he is reciting my heart out loud. I know what he's meaning. It's just like how I feel about all my father's business partners who want to please my dad by pleasing me. They just don't want to lose their job as well.

How simple is that. I'm just a tool for them to earning money.