Y/n then kicks the guy in the groin, having him fall to the floor, and Y/n does a body check, finds the contract, and burns it with his fire magic, allowing the shackles on the young girl to be taken off.

Y/n: There we go! Now we won't be dealing with that anymore!

Y/n then looks and is shocked to see the carriage is a black one, just like Luther described them as.

Y/n: What the hell?! Why are the color of the carriages the same as the ones that Luther described?!

The guy then gasps, and Y/n notices this. He then steps on his stomach, and says one thing to the man.

Y/n: *GIF Below* Tell me everything you know... If I feel like you're lying, or bending the truth, say goodbye to your current mental health.

 If I feel like you're lying, or bending the truth, say goodbye to your current mental health

Y/n: *Plutia Voice* Konosuba!

We now see Luther, looking out into the distance, looking very smug. He then sees one of his wagons pulling up, and smiles happily.

Luther: Perfect. Now no one will be able to-

The doors then open, and a bunch of knights come into the room, and pin down Luther.

Luther: What the hell are you doing?!

???: Isn't it obvious?

Luther looks up to see not only Y/n and the cat girl, but Sena as well.

Sena: We have been hearing several reports from the citizens here that you've been involved in slave trafficking, and this young girl not only verified it, but this man admitted to your crime. So we're here to place you under arrest.

Luther: You bastard! You can't do this to me! You're just a stupid adventurer!

Y/n: Oh really? So tell, does that mean taking down the Seven Sages means I'm stupid, or is it the Devil King Generals?

Luther then gasps, and the knights take him away.

Y/n: Hey, thanks for helping out, Sena.

Sena: No problem. Think of this as another way I can apologize for my actions against your team. If there's anything like this happening again, let me know as soon as possible.

Y/n: Thanks.

Sena then leaves, leaving Y/n alone with the cat girl.

Cat Girl: Why would you do this for me?

Y/n: Let's just say that where I'm from, slavery is not something we tolerate anymore.

Cat Girl: Thank you.

Y/n then starts to leave, but the cat girl stops him.

Y/n: Um, you need something?

Cat Girl: *nods head yes* Can I... Join you?