Cat Girl: *gasps*

Y/n: You alright, kid?

The cat girl doesn't say anything but nods her head yes.

Y/n: Good. Now cover your ears. This is going to be loud.

Y/n then pulls out Zephyr, and without even looking, blasts one of it's heads off with relative ease.

Y/n: Let's do this.

Y/n then puts his sword away and brings out his hammer, ready to attack.

Y/n: TANZERIN TROMBE!

Y/n then starts spinning around, hitting the beast at rapid speeds, not letting it be able to land a single attack on Y/n.

Y/n: GREEN HEART, ACESS!

Y/n then transforms into his Green Heart form and begins to attack him with his spear, once again, not allowing it to heal.

Cat Girl: Wow... She's moving like a warrior who's already killed tens to thousands of monsters.

Y/n(Green Heart): SYLHET SPEAR!!!

A giant magic circle appears, and it stabs through the heart of the beast, killing it instantly. Y/n then deactivates his Green Heart form and goes over to the young cat girl.

Y/n: You alright, kid?

Cat Girl: Yeah, thanks.

The cat girl then starts to walk away, leaving Y/n very confused.

Y/n: Hey, where are you going?! I can help you get to a nearby town! Oh, and have this.

Y/n then hands the cat girl a necklace similar to the one that Mile got for the team.

Cat Girl: I'd appreciate it but... He's gonna take me away, along with this.

Y/n: Nepu?

Y/n: Who is she talking about?

???: Hey cat!

The girl stops and starts shaking, which Y/n immediately notices. He looks over to see a man with black hair with a sinister smile on his face.

 He looks over to see a man with black hair with a sinister smile on his face

Y/n: Don't even need to give him a name author. I already know he's a bad guy.

Bad Guy: So you're only one who survived, huh? You got lucky this girl got here.

The guy then looks down and sees the necklace that Y/n gave the young girl.

Bad Guy: Stay!

Suddenly, the girl freezes up, shocking Y/n.

Bad Guy: Give me that damn necklace now.

Cat Girl: No!

Bad Guy: You damn brat! How dare you disobey me! I am your master, and as long as have your slave contract, you will-