"I was also like that in high school, but my sister would always scold me even if she's younger than me." Himari laughed.

"Wow, never knew you had a sister. What's her name?"

Himari paused as she hesitated to answer and speak. "O-oh her name, yeah, we are not in good condition actually, she's not here with me."

"Ooh, yeah of course I understand that." You nodded as you felt suspicious and confused for a second.

"Oh and also I need to go back to my office and you also need to go back working, some employees just contacted me and they need me." Himari rushed as she said her goodbyes as you also went back to the office room.

"How was the training?"

"It was fine, I just felt a little dizzy because we were in the library and the bookshelves were tall. And it's my first day." You sat in your chair, continuing to work on the letter Kenma had requested.

You yawned again as the time flew by, it was almost 8 p.m., the room was dim, and only the lights from the computer illuminated your face and the room as the other employees had gone home and Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Yachi were the only ones left.

"Psst, Y/n." Yachi called you as you went to face her and raised your brows.

"Yeah?"

"Am I the only one who isn't convinced about Himari's reason on why she's leaving the company?" Yachi whispered as she rolled her rolling chair to sit beside you.

"I-I mean, I am also, but I respect her though, It may be personal I guess?" You shrugged as your brows furrowed.

"D-do you think, Sir Chairman and Secretary Himari, like... you know, had a secret relationship and something happened that made Secretary quit?" Yachi mumbled.

You stopped typing in your computer as you went to face her. "Um, it may be possible though? I don't know. Stop assuming so much Yachi, and it's none of my business." You tried to shrug it off.

"Do you like Secretary Himari... Y/n?" Yachi asked nonchalantly in an instant.

"She... she's suspicious...that's all." You wanted to tell her but you thought that she is only just testing you.

"It's either she's quitting because of grandmother, or it's something between Sir Kozume and Secretary."

You nodded slowly as your brows furrowed as the information entered your head while you processed it.

"Chill out sometimes Kenma."

Kuroo and Kenma were drinking a couple of drinks at his office, which was still in the corporate building.

"I still can't believe that Y/n would be your next secretary." Kuroo shook his head and chuckled.

"I can't deny but to relate, I mean whatever happens would happen I suppose." Kenma shrugged.

"You did make a legitimate proposal, anyway– is it not a bit too much, a letter collecting her reports from her former employment and school?" Kuroo spoke worriedly, thinking that the work that Kenma gave you was a bit too much.

"Nah, I have high expectations from her especially as my next secretary, that's the first task that I gave, and I expect her to meet them." Kenma said as he chugged his beer.

"Nora contacted me and said that she's been staying up all night just for that."

Kenma raised his brows and faced Kuroo. "What am I gonna do with that? What? Tell her to sleep?"

"Furthermore, it is her work and task, and even though this is her first assignment, she will have a lot more responsibilities in her future days in this company, and they will be much more difficult, and if she can't do her first, well good luck to her in the future." Kenma added as he scoffed.

"You have a point, your a strict one aren't you." Kuroo could only sigh and understand his friend.

Kuroo looked at his phone and stood up. "Well, it's almost 12, I need to go home now, still got to do things tomorrow."

"I'll call guards to prepare your car." Kenma stood up but Kuroo shook his head.

"No, it's okay I can do it myself, goodbye Kenma."