𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❝ (𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

❝ (𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲.) ❞

Draco gone back to quidditch practice and was doing better than he ever had. He belonged on that field.

Cass had never seen the Slytherins practice and decided today was the perfect day to do so. It was a simple, sunny Tuesday in October.

The autumn air filled Cassandras senses as she walked down to the quidditch pitch. Leaves crinkling as her white trainers toke her towards the stands.

"Cassie! How good to see you!" Daphne Greengrass waved for the brunette to sit next to her, and the small girl obliged. "It is okay if I call you that right?" "Of course Daphne." "Oh you can call me Daph, that's what all my friends do." The two girls smiled at each other.

"So what are you doing here?" "I came to watch Draco practice." The blonde turned towards Cass and smirked, "you have been growing very close lately." She wiggled her eyebrows. "That- that isn't part of this conversation." Cassandra blushed and looked down.

No one knew she had secretly been sneaking around with Draco Malfoy, in fact most people didn't even know he had to be tutored. The part that scared Cassandra was that she felt like she was growing feelings for the arrogant blonde. It scared her, the thought of liking someone she could barley even be seen talking to.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Cass tried to change the subject, "oh I came to watch Blaise, he probably hasn't told anyone but we're kind of dating now." "Daph that's great!" Daphne smiled but it slowly faded as she saw Blaise talking to Pansy laughing, "they've always been really close but he hasn't even kissed me in public yet." She sighed.

"Maybe he's just hesitant of what people will think." Cassie wasn't sure of how to comfort Daphne, she didn't know what to reassure her. "Maybe but I'm starting to think he's embarrassed of me, like he doesn't want me around." Cassie pouted in her seat as she watched Daphne put on a fake smile as she waved at Blaise.

"Hey don't worry Daph. He only thinks of Pansy as a friend, I can assure you that." "Your sure?" The blondes mood changed and there was a small glow in her eyes. "Absolutely." The two girls watched the slytherins practice before parting ways.

✎...

"I really don't want to do this." Draco groaned as Cassandra pulled him into a small boutique in Hogsmeade. "Oh come on it'll be fun! And I have to get Addy a birthday gift." They walked into the shop hand in hand and began browsing the shelves.

"She's really into this kind of stuff." The blue eyed girl showed Draco a book full of pictures of dresses. Adeline had always had a soft spot for fashion, even if everyone thought she hated being super girly.

"Then let's buy it." "But it has to be bigger, I mean she's turning 17!" The blonde groaned as they continued browsing the makeup shelves.

After 20 minutes, Draco payed for the gifts and accompanied Cass to wrap them.

✎...

"Wait right here." Cass walked up the steps to the Ravenclaw common room and looked around, making sure no one else was there before bringing Draco inside.

The Ravenclaw common room was very different compared to the Slytherin common room, it was lighter and had lots of blue colors everywhere. In one corner, there was a shelf of crystals collected by Luna Lovegood with small plants grown by Neville Longbottom.

"Welcome to my common room." There were tapestries and paintings of different constellations and someone had enchanted the ceiling to show the stars all day long. Books filling most of the empty spaces in the room and comfortable blue furniture.

"It looks cozy." He muttered as he looked around the room, he really did like it. "Come on!" She pulled him up the girls dormitory stairs and up the stairs until she reached a room with a small crystal at the center of it. "Watch this, hello quartz." "Hello Cassandra." The quartz spoke in a soft voice, soothing the ears of all who would listen.

"I wish to enter," the door unlocked, "who might this guest be?" The crystal spoke, "someone important to me." Draco was shocked, Cassandra said he was important to her? He'd never had anyone say that to him, not his friends and especially not his family.

"Don't just stand there." The brunette smiled as she fell back onto her bed, no one else was in the dorm. The room was filled with 4 different beds, each one with a different shade of blue duvet. Cassandras bed was closest to the window, across from Adelines.

Cass' side of the room was very organized; her trunk sat at the end of her perfectly made bed and nightstand. Posters of muggle bands and movies plastered on her wall. A framed picture of her, Adeline and Giselle sat on her nightstand with other pictures of who Draco guessed were her family were on the wall.

"What's AC/DC?" He read off one of the posters, "a muggle band." She muttered as she took out some wrapping paper and sat on a small carpet on the ground next to her bed. "They make heavy metal, it's my dads favorite."

Cassie didn't really talk about her family much, it made her uncomfortable knowing everyone else would know that she hasn't seen them in 8 years. "How are you parents?" Draco's curiosity toke over him as she covered her gifts in colorful paper.

"I-I'm not sure." This made the blondes head snap towards her and stop looking at a playboy poster put on Adelines wall, "what do you mean you don't know? Don't you ever talk to them?" "I actually don't. They kind of forgot about me."

Draco could tell the girl in front of him was uncomfortable and decided not to push it, if she didn't want to talk about it she didn't have to. "You don't have to talk about it if your uncomfortable." "No. It'd be better if I talked about it, I mean having your point of view might actually help."

So she toke a few deep breaths before telling him everything, "I was a mistake. My parents didn't mean to have me, they didn't even want a third child. My sister was 16 when I was born and my brother was 20, they were ready to have their own lives," tears brimmed her blue eyes as she remembered the arguments they'd had before coming to hogwarts.

"My parents traveled a lot for work so I basically grew up with my grandmother in the muggle world, my parents didn't want to have anything to do with me. They were ashamed, ashamed to show they'd had me. I-it was like I didn't exist to them," she sobbed and let the tears fall, "It was when I got my acceptance letter here that my parents finally spoke to me again. They weren't really proud and my grandmother hated that. So she told me not to go back to their house for Christmas or ever again really."

Draco was stunned, he thought she always had happy loving parents. "I haven't talked to them or my siblings in years. I bet they've forgotten of my existence." She cried and Draco put his arms around her, his shirt being filled with tears.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay love. There's no way they could forget their own daughter." He whispered and kissed her head as she cried into his chest.

Turns out her life isn't as perfect as Draco thought it was.

A/N: this chapter sucks, def not my favorite :)