𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

A/N: LMAO IT LOOKS LIKE SHES HUGGING LUCIUS

(𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿)

"This is probably a terrible idea." Cass yelled as Draco climbed the tree with his wand. "It's going to be fine." He accioed some wood as he got comfortable in the giant tree.

"I'm not doing this the muggle way." He muttered as he tried to nail a piece of wood into the side of the tree. "Do it how ever you want." She sat on the bench under the tree and watched as Draco used his wand to connect all the wood together.

"Why did you want this anyway?" "Tree houses are fun Draco! You'll see." He decided to trust her, even though she didn't really explain what was so cool about having a house in a tree.

✎...

A few days had gone by since the two teens had met in the secret cave and Cassandra was now decorating the newly built tree house. She'd always wanted to have one of these.

As a little girl, her parents weren't around much so she was left with her grandmother in a cottage in the woods. Even if she was in the woods, she never found it easy to build anything without magic.

The treehouse was a decent size and was filled with cushions and pillows everywhere. Cass even brought some twinkle lights her grandmother had bought her before and hung them on the ceiling.

"Perfect." She muttered to herself as she put up the last light. She looked at the time, 6:36, dinner time. Cass ran out of the cave and moved the vines, she still didn't know how Draco locked the hidden paradise but she figured he would tell her soon.

✎...

"Where gave you been?" Adeline question the brunette who was now sitting in front of her. "I-uh was just doing some... homework! Yeah homework in the library." The girl nodded and began eating.

"That's weird because I was just in the library with Cho and Hermione." Addy was now looking at Cassandra suspiciously, what was she hiding. "Oh-well i uh... I was on the other side of the library." Giselle was just looking between the two girls.

"Hey Cass can I talk to you in private." The blonde smiled as she stood up and began walking out of the great hall. "What's been going on Cass?" Giselle was always the friend that would solve the arguments, she was probably the most trustworthy.

"I-I... nothing." The blonde raised a brow, she knew Cass was lying. "Fine, I... I made a friend." The brunette admitted as Giselle's eyes widened, "Who is it?" "Someone you probably wouldn't approve of." She muttered as Draco walked out of the hallway.