Chaper 5: The Tree of Death (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

A massive shockwave exploded from the alien's legs, the earth rupturing from the amount of sheer force that the powerful limbs built up. 

"FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOMM!" The alien shot head first at blistering speed into the Lady, causing her to drop Li Ang's cocoon as the she and the alien were sent smashing straight into the cliff wall, smashing a huge crater into the impact point. 

The alien leaped out of the dust cloud, shaking his head, his open with slight shock. 

"WHOAA! My head didn't feel anything.. " The alien exclaimed. 

He picked up a boulder and slammed it against his forehead, and the boulder shattered easily.

"Impact resistant head.... high powered jump launching!?" said the alien. "I'm a walking projectile!! A Crashing Grasshopper? No.. wait.. A Crashhopper!!"

"CRAAACKKK craackk SNAAAP!" The dust cleared as the Lady slid out of the hole in the cliff face, fragments of rubble sliding out with her.. her limbs, neck and body snapping back into place with a sick sound of bone binding itself back together. 

"You twerp! YOU PIECE OF MEAT!! BEN TENNYSON!!" the Lady lashed out her sleeves, causing pillars of highly dense spider silk to fire outwards, shooing at such high pressure and speed, it ripped up the ground on its way to the new alien. 

"WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!" Crashhopper exploded into the air, leaping hundreds of feet upwards to avoid the attack before twirling back down slamming his feet down at the Lady. 

The Spider Lady leaped out of the way as Crashhopper slammed into the earth in front of her, rupturing it. 

"WHIIIIPPPP!" The Lady lashed out another silk slashing attack, only to hit empty air as Crashhopper leaped up again twirling over to the canyon wall and kicking off of it. 

"BOOIIIIINGGGG BOOIIINNNNNGBOINGBOING!!" Crashhopper bounced to the other end of the canyon.. leaping from wall to wall so fast, he turned into a blur like a wacky out of control pinball, building up more and more speed. 

"Forget the others!!" screamed the Lady in a rage. "KILL THE BUG!! KILL IT!! FIRE EVERYTHING!!"

The Drill Tanks and soldiers turned away from the Nephew and his Uncle and began moving towards Crashhopper. 

The soldiers took out strange spears, tipped with what appeared to be electrically crackling transparent energy blades and fired beams at the bouncing mayhem. 

Crashhopper leaped and twirled past the blasts, leaping from wall, ground, to wall, moving at speeds too great for any of the soldiers to have a clear aim. 

One of the drill tanks charged forward, it's size so massive that its body took up the entire canyon, making it impossible to avoid. 

But Crashhopper grinned as he leaped straight at the drill. "Well.. guess I don't have a choice!"

"BEN NO!!" the Nephew roared. "You don't know if you can take that!!"

"JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT!!" Crashhopper's head rammed into the point of the drill. 

"CRRUUUUUNCH!! BANG! BANG! BANG!!" the drill's point split inwards as Crashhopper ripped straight through, and the sounds of the alien's armored head ramming through multiple walls inside the drill were heard before Crashhopper emerged on the other end, landing on his feet while the drill let out a low groan behind him, shutting down instantly. 

"This is AWWWWESOME!!!" Crashhopper exclaimed. 

"KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!" The Lady screamed furiously.