Chapter 12 - Ten in Two - Part 1

Começar do início

"Funny," I rolled my eyes and drove off.

Time: 12:25:56 pm 

Place: Soup & Sandwich Hut, on Ludgate Hill 

Target: The Brazilian Nazi

I arrived at the restaurant with minutes to spare. I threw on the uniform and a blonde wig. It was so busy with so many people. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. No one knew what happened.

He sat at a table closest to the exit. He ordered the same thing before every hit, a turkey sub and tomato soup.

"Order up," the cook yelled.

Turkey sub and tomato soup. How original. I delivered the meal to his table. I banged into the table, knocking his spoon down. I picked it up and replaced it with a clean one.

"I'm so sorry, sir," I apologized. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

He didn't even look up. He just flagged me away. I walked towards the kitchen. He took a bit of his sandwich, then a spoon full of soup. Then, he grabbed his throat, choking.

"Sir, are you okay," someone asked.

He continued to chocked, turning blue.

"He's chocking," another person yelled.

A young woman stood behind him to give him the Heimlich maneuver, but he pushes her away. He reached in his pocket but didn't find what he was looking for. He was frantic and holding his throat. Then, he collapse, flopping like a fish out of water. Everyone stood there, silent. Motionless. And it was over. He laid there, still. A women screamed and everyone panicked again. During the commotion, I slipped out the back door and walked to my car. I pulled out an EpiPen and laughed. I slipped it out of his jacket when I replaced his spoon with one dipped in fish oil. I guess I shouldn't have taken this. Some people just can't handle food. I jumped in my car and off to my next spot.

Time: 12:34:04 pm 

Death: Anaphylactic Shock

"We got a problem," Frank stated quickly.

"What," I snapped, whipping the car around the corner.

"Casanova is moving early."

I sighed, "Dammit. I can take care of him, on the way."

"How?"

"I'll improvise." I said, backing the car down a one-way street.

"Better make it fast. He'll be at the park in about 5 minutes," Frank panicked.

I huffed, as the car rotated forward and sped down the street towards the park. I skid around a corner, nearly hitting the back of a delivery truck. The car was like a horse racing in a derby. I managed to pull into a parking space, all without injury...or cops. I ripped my clothes off, revealing a pink sports bra and black leggings. I tied my hair back in a ponytail, and toss on my headphones.

Time: 12:39:23 pm 

Place: Huston Park 

Target: Casanova

"Guess its time for a run," I smiled, jogging through the park. "Where is he?"

Frank chuckled, "He will be coming at you from the north. Keep an eye out..."

"...I spotted him."

He was a handsome guy. 6' 3", 170lbs, more muscles than brains. Definitely Casanova. He jogged along the south trail towards me. I ran faster, staying on the path. I adverted my eyes, as I bumped into him. He held his chest and smiled, as we passed each other. I blushed and kept running. He continued to run along the path, then stopped to catch his breath. He held his chest tighter and fell onto the ground. I think he was having a heart attack. A few good citizens ran to his aid. It was useless. He was gone. I ran to the opposite side of the path, and discard a needle in a bush. I didn't need it anymore. Mission accomplished. No one would be able to trace what's in it. I call it 'The Heartbreaker'. Perfectly titled. It doesn't even show up on any tox reports.