Chinese Amazons!/Coming to Funikran High!

After you had finally agreed to help Ranma about their predicament, you decided to take her to a hot spring to see if the water there would actually work into getting them back to normal. 

Ranma: Wait ... you're not actually going to take me inside of there are you? 

(Y/N): You wanna be free from your curse right? 

Ranma: Well ..... yes. 

(Y/N): Then this is one of the only ways that this can work. 

Ranma: Well ..... okay. I'm not going to like going in there, with all the guys starting at me, but if it's to get my body back to normal now, then I'll do it. 

And so ..... 

Ranma charges in, and jumps into the hot water, and then- 

Nothing happened. 

Ranma: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NOT EVEN THIS IS WORKING?! 

(Y/N): Hmmm .... I'm going to have to read up on this. 

You take out your iPhone, and search up information on the Spring of Drowned Girl. 

(Y/N): AHA! I found something! 

Ranma: YES?! 

(Y/N): Apparently, this curse is different from the others. After a certain amount of time, you will remain in girl form, no matter if you splash yourself with hot water or not. 

Ranma: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'M STUCK!!! 

(Y/N): Hey, hey, maybe there's a way! AHA! It says here, all you have to do, is lift the curse. And then you'll turn back into a guy. 

Ranma: And how long does it take to remain permanently? And why wouldn't this work for the others? 

(Y/N): Because .... you're a girl? And the others are animals? 

The girl just glares at you. 

(Y/N): Just a thought. 

Then .... 

The minute you both exit, after being scolded by the men for bringing in a girl, a bicycle lands on Ranma, with a girl riding it! 

Amazon: Ni hao Ranma! It such a beautiful day is it not? 

Ranma: OH CRAP! SHAMPOO! 

Shampoo: Why you date other man Ranma? You are man are you not? Come, Shampoo has been waiting for you! 

(Y/N): Ahem. Listen, Shampoo was it? (Y/N), I'm a good friend of Ranma's, and I'm sorry, but he's not interested in you. Also, he's stuck as a girl, so ... sorry. Yeah. I'm sorry to say. 

Shampoo: OH YEAH?! WELL, SHAMPOO WILL NOT LET OTHER MAN TAKE RANMA AWAY! SHAMPOO WILL FIGHT YOU!! 

(Y/N): I don't really like fighting girls, but since I'm doing this for Ranma, I'LL TAKE YOU ON!! 

Shampoo: Very well. But first, I do something. 

Shampoo takes out a hot bowl of soup and dumps it on Ranma. 

Ranma: OUCH! What the hell Shampoo? 

The Amazon notices that her crush has not turned back. 

Shampoo: HIYA?! What is this? 

After a brief explanation! 

Shampoo: That can't be! Shampoo! SHAMPOO WILL WIN THIS, AND THEN FIND A WAY TO TURN RANMA BACK!! 

(Y/N): Alright, let's settle this! 

You rush at Shampoo, who pulls out these batons and swings at you. 

(Y/N): Oh how nice. I have weapons of my own too. 

You then take out twin katanas, and clash with Shampoo's batons. 

She pushes back to make sure to overpower you, but you begin pushing her back! 

And then you knock her batons out of her hands! 

She tries to punch you, but then you retaliate by hitting her chest with the hilt of the swords, and knocking her to the ground. 

Shampoo flips you over, and tries to restrain you, but then you pull her over, and get her in a choke position. 

Ranma: Okay! You're in the clear! Enough! 

You get off Shampoo, but then at that moment, she tackle attacks you. 

Shampoo: You strong and skilled warrior. Shampoo like that about you. 

Ranma: So, does that mean- 

Shampoo: SHAMPOO HAVE TWO LOVES NOW! 

She grabs you both, and kisses you on the lips, and Ranma on the cheeks, and then the lips! 

(Y/N) and Ranma: OH COME ON! How can things get any worse? 

The Very Next Day ..... 

You arrive at Funikran High School, and right there, you discover something is off about the inside

It looks like Hawaii!! 

(Y/N): WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! 

You look around, and notice a bunch of exploding coconuts! 

(Y/N): Looks like I'm in for it now! What the hell am I going to do?! Where's Ranma? She said that she attends this school? 

You rush off through the trees to search for Ranma. Hopefully she was alright!

TO BE CONTINUED ......