19

We haven't spoken for half an hour and this ride has become really awkward. I don't know weather I over reacted or if I let him of to easily.
"Dustin. I shouldn't have-" he cuts me off.
"It's my fault I'm sorry. Oh and we are here." He says stoping the car. I open the door and take a look around. We on the highest point of town. I can see everything from up here. And because it's dark the lights make the world seem like a movie scene.
"Dustin. It's beautiful." is say facing him.
"I knew you would like I it." he says. As I'm looking out he grabs a picnic basket and a rug. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I check it. 6 missed calls from Ellie. She knows I have my date tonight, I will call her later. I sit on the rug.
"What would you like first?" He asks me. He has made, salad and pasta. Cakes, Salami appetisers and a beautiful sparkling lemon drink.
"I think I will have some salad and lemon drink." I say poshly.
"Anything for you my dear." he answers poshly too. I laugh.
"Clo." he says. "There is something I need to tell you." As he says it my phone starts vibrating.
"Sorry, Ellie's been calling me for like the last half an hour, do you mind if I take this?" I ask him apologetically.
"Sure go for it." he says.
"Thanks." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Clo I got something in the mail today. It was it sent to you." she says sounding scared.
"Yeah ok. What is it? And why was it addressed to you?" I ask hurridly.
"It's a note with a silver necklace attached. The note says: Your sister was killed by the person who owns this necklace." she sounds as if she's crying. I freeze and the world around me goes blank. I was never told who killed my sister, my parents thought that it would be best.
"Ellie, I need to see that note drop it off at my house can you?" I ask flatly starring into space.
"Ok." she says. "I better go. Oh and Clo, I'm scared."
"Me too." I say breaking the connection.
"What was that about?" Dustin asks me.
"Nothing just Ellie telling me she got a new dress." I say it coldly. I keep my conversation with Ellie to myself. I don't know why.
After we finish our meal Dustin puts the picnic basket away and he lays on the picnic rug. I lay my head on his torso.
"You know Clo, I really really like you. Like a lot." He says it like its his last words.
"Yeah I know. I like you a lot too." I say giggling. He leans in and kisses me passionately. I get lost in him. All thoughts escaping me. He hooks his finger underneath my T-shirt, and starts pulling it up. I allow him to.
"Maybe we should go to your house." I Say in between kisses.
"Nah. it's nice here." He says. He moves his mouth to my colour bone kissing each section. Then my shoulders. I can feel my self melting. He stops just long enough to take off his shirt. Showing off his six pack, I suddenly feel overly self conscious. I don't look that good with out my top. Dustin doesn't care though he pulls me shirt up and over my head. I sigh and breathe in the sent of him. I lean in and kiss his neck, I want to trace every inch of his body with my lips.
"I want to kiss every inch of you." I say making my way down to his abs.
He lays back and pulls me on top of him. He tilts up my head.
"I want to memorise your body till I know it like the back of my hand." he says kissing my mouth. Then he rubs his hands on my hips. I shiver. He feels so good. I smile. And kiss his hair. I start undoing his zipper but with a broken wrist it's pretty hard. I want him like I have never wanted something before I have a fierceness about me, a hunger that only Dustin can end. He traces his finger though my hair.
"Just pull it. Rip it down." he says forcefully. It seams I'm not the only one with this hunger. He takes my wrist and kisses just above where my cast finishes several times. I melt.
"I can't get it down." I say.
Dustin fumbles his hand out of my hair and pull his zipper with all his might. I'm already pulling off shoes and socks. Then out of the corner of my eye I can see car head lights.
"Dustin someone's here." I say pulling my top back over my head and passing Dustin his. We get redressed just in time. Someone steps out of the car.
Josh.