UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS

"Bloody son of a bi***" I heard her mumble while she popped in a chewing gum nd wiped her mouth with a wet tissue. The rest of the class went in jotting down the notes. As soon as the lec ended I collected my stuff and walked out. "Where is the locker room?"  I asked a guy who seemed to be geeky but sweet.

"Umm go straight and take a left its right there I can take u there actually."

"Thanks" I soke as we were walking in silence. " Btw I am randhir singh shekhawat."

"Jignesh kamdar I am in your class only I saw u this morning but u were sitting with Sanny."

"Umm...yaa actually she sat next to me there was no place."

"I had a seat empty next to me but she will never sit with me she is off limits."

He seemed to be very sad.

"Why so ur really sweet."

"There is no chance and she has a boyfriend... Steve Dornan. The one who kissed her in class."

"Ohh okay...umm neways friends I dont know anyone here though and m also very uncomfortable."

"Sure friends."

We reached the locker room and I kept my stuff in my locker. Soon enough there was an announcement by the students council that every1 should report to the main ground. We both looked at each other with a confused expression and walked towards the main gound. It was pretty cold now so I put on my leather jacket. As soon as we reached the ground I saw Sanny on the stage wearing a fur coat. I noticed a smile on jignesh's face as soon as he spotted her.

"Okayyyy attention dudes and dudesses. I've organised a freshers meet today evening and I expect every1 to be present.  Drinks, food and hotness is all on me so come and enjoy. ¡Vayamos de fiesta!" The crowd seemed to rejoice in her speech while I silently walked away from the crowd. Jiggy followed me. "Hey randhir u will come right?"

"No I really dont like party's and thats not what I am here for." I shrugged my shoulders and he became sad again.

"please come I dont have any other friend and I badly want to attend this party its given by sanny please."

"Okay f9."

I attended all lec and took down the notes of the previous week from jiggy.

***At home***

Renuka aunty had just come back from office while I was getting ready.

"Where r u off to young man?"

"Well I was going to inform u people there is a freshers party today so..."

"Ohh dats gr8 u must attend it so how was ur first day made frnzz?"

"Aa... not many but yaa a few"

She left the room and I started rummaging my stuff to find something to wear when she came back nd handed me a bag.

"Aunty whats this?"

"Oh well I bought it for u last week but forgot to gift it to u mayb u'll like it just see it can help u with the party."

"Thank u"

"Nevermind son." She smiled and walked away while I thought how nice she was and smiled. I quickly changed into the designer black shirt with classy jeans and new shoes. I gelled my hair and applied good perfume. I looked quite hot I must admit. Satisfied by my appearance I headed to college. The party was in full swing by the time I reached and I saw jiggy standing at the gate wearing a white shirt with black pants. He looked sweet. We both walked in together and people were already high... a few kissing in a corner while I spotted sanny. She was wearing black hot pants and a vero moda full sleeves sequined top with high boots. She was dancing freely to the loud blarring music with steve or whatever.

Soon a guy came and sat next to us at the bar.

"Hey m Parth Aggarwal..."

He forwarded his hand while I shook it introducing myself. Jiggy had been pulled on the floor by some blonde and he was purposely dancing close to Sanny. "Eyeing the eye candy obviously." Path spoke nonchalantly.

"Sorry??"

"Sanny obviously is there anyone who is not interested in her." He raised his glass and pointed towards her.

"Ahh well I dont know about the others but m surely not."

"Like really dude ur staring at her."

"Not at ur so called "eyecandy" m looking at my friend jignesh to make sure he doesnt drink much and is okay."

"Woww now we can be friends really."

"Sure... btw y r u soo interested in Sanny."

"Well I've got to be she is my sis after all. And u seem to be the only one not smitten by her." He smiled at me while I was surprised. The nxt hour we spent in discussing how we ended up here. I told him that it was my dream while his dad is the richest businessman of the city "The Kishore Aggarwal" perfectly explains why the party.  I refused to drink and soon even jiggy joined us but he didnt get along very well with parth as he was nervous.

"Hey sanny come here." Parth called out to her. She came adjusting her shoes.

"Yaa bro..."

"Meet my friends Randhir and Jiggy."

She looked at us nd smiled warmly.

She then came forward and hugged me followed by a kiss on the cheek." I've met this one before english class right."

She then went to jiggy nd gave him a side hug. "Strange as far as I know my bro isn't good at making frnds neways enjoy the party." She walked away nd parth excused himself while I stood there nd my cheeks turned a little red as I remebered the kiss.