Something Cute

Random idea that popped into my head. Remember the Cadets are around teenage.

---

Penny approached the other cadets who were chatting at a table at the Lemon Shack.

"Hey, guys! I'm doing a little survey, just for fun. Tell me something you think is cute." Penny told them, with her pencil and notepad ready to write.

"Cute?" Swift asked.

Penny nodded.

"Chicks!" Rod exclaimed.

"Oh yea. Chicks. Definitely." Brody agreed.

"O...k... Rod: Chicks. Brody: Chicks. Swift: Chi-"

"Hold on." Swift cut her off, as she was calling out and writing. "I didn't say my answer was chicks."

"Oh! Right, sorry, Swift. Um... you don't think chicks are cute?" Penny asked.

"I didn't say that. Chicks are cute, but it's just not my answer." Swift replied.

"Oh, ok. Well, what do you think is cute?" Penny asked.

"A penguin." Swift said with a smile.

Penny froze and eyes widened for a few seconds, before recomposing herself.

"O-oh... O-ok... Swift: ...Penguin..." She mumbled, while trying to hide her blush.

She thanked them and quickly turned around and went towards Oscar.

"You had to, didn't you." Rod stated knowingly.

Swift chuckled. "Was I wrong though?"

Brody also chuckled. "No, you weren't. Penguins do rank in the top five of cute animals. But, we know why you said it." he replied.

"It was worth it seeing her blush. It's..." Swift replied, then looked over at the penguin talking to the octopus, and smiled "...cute."

--

Very short, and hopefully, very cute. XD