Prologue

3rd person P.O.V. :

After defeating the word soul devil, Zagred, the mages are helping to build  back the damage from the elves invasion. Asta came down from his room after sleeping and greeted the Black Bulls who are oddly sitting down together in the middle of the base. "Hello everyone!" Asta greeted and noticed the Black Bulls has a menacing look on their faces. "Um... why is everyone looking at me like that?" Asta asked, he had a bad feeling about what is coming "I'm sorry kid, this is the king's order, you have two choices which is leave this kingdom or surrender to let the us execute you." Yami said coldly

"W-why?" Asta asked. "Because you are possessed by a devil, they think you were the one that attacked the kingdom." Yami replied. "I did not attack the kingdom, that devil that I killed did it! Captain Yami, you were there!" Asta shouted, "Kid, you only have that two choice, we are scared that you will suddenly lose control of the devil's power and attack us." "Captain Yami, bu-" Asta was cut off by Yami "No buts, you are a danger to us, Julius are taking precautions towards you  and the magic knights captians are outside. If you deny the choices, we need to use force to capture you or execute you."

"Don't you all trust me?" Asta look sad and shocked. "Why should I trust you? You are just a peasant who doesn't have any magic." Noelle spoke up first and the rest of them just nodded. Asta felt betrayed and sad. "Why you all don't trust me?" Asta asked sadly "Because you are devil. We don't trust devils" said Magna.

"Fine, then I will leave this kingdom. But you all will regret this!" Asta clenched his fist as he went back to his room to pack his things. When he is packing his stuff, his mind is filled with anger and sadness.

When Asta went downstairs, Asta stared back at them with hatred in his eyes as he walk pass the Black Bulls. The Black Bulls was shocked at how Asta looked at them. Asta mumbled something but some of them heard what he said, they are scared that what will Asta do in the future and Yami felt Asta's ki, it was terrifying that it send shivers down Yami's spine.

Asta went outside and he noticed huge group of people standing behind the trees that is surrounding the base but Asta just ignored them as he went to his black form and fly away from the base. Everytime he flew pass a village, he can hear people shouting at him or throwing hard stuff at him and when he is resting in the forest due to the long-term flying, some magic knights went to attack him.

He wanted to tell Sister Lily, the priest and the kids about the news but they insulted and kept a distance away from him when he reached at the church. He stayed a while over there and he left in a few minutes later then he kept moving.

When Asta reached the strong magic region, he realized Nero was near him. "Nero? Are you here to protect me?" Asta asked "Sorry Asta, the wizard king himself asked us to assasinate you as soon as possible." said Nero as she pull out a device and contacted the magic knights. Asta's eyes opened wide, he did not expect Nero was following him and she would assasinate him.

Asta took demon dweller out from his grimoire and slashed Nero's leg to make her immobilized. "Why can't all of you give me a rest?!" Asta shouted in anger then he went to his black form to escape from Nero.

After a while of flying, it was night time so he landed on a snowy mountain. He managed to find a cave and went into to stay for the night. He sat down in the deepest part of the cave and he started to think what happened in a day. He decided to get stonger than anyone in Clover Kingdom to get revenge. "They will pay for what they've done to me" Asta mumbled as he clenched his fist.

A/N: Yallo, onigiriyume here! This is the prologue of this book, I am not sure if it is okay because I was busy and my mind was blank ;-; Anyways, Sharkane555 and I will mainly write this story and the other authors will write if they want to.

Writen by: onigiriyume