AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Readers!

My story is now exclusively published under DREAME App. They already have the digital rights of this story so I can no longer post the whole story here and needed to remove the contents of the remaining chapters.

I am hoping for your kind understanding. An opportunity knocked and I grabbed it, I would like to thank all of you, dahil kung hindi dahil sa inyo, hindi rin mapapansin ang story na ito. So, thank you so much!

If you are just reading it now, I am sorry. The complete chapters were posted here for free in 2014-2019. Sana suportahan niyo parin ang Wild Angels natin sa Dreame. It was free from 2019-2020. Now, it is under "pay to read " chapters. But, don't you worry, dahil makakakuha naman kayo ng free coins daily na magagamit niyo sa pag unlock ng chapters.

Here's the link where you can read the complete chapters.

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1975280-WILD-ANGELS-II:The-Lost-Identities-(Tagalog).html

If you can't click the link you can just simply go to www.dreame.com and search my name: Tintin Cares or the title of my Story: WILD ANGELS II: The Lost Identities

Or search for my ID number: 4296956623

Pareho po ng book cover sa dreame. Pwede din kayong mag install ng Dreame app sa phone niyo- mas mabilis po iyon sa pagbabasa just like wattpad. Thank you.

I also have other stories here in Wattpad that may enjoy and like to read, just view my profile :) Thank you so much!