I pulled my toothbrush out and applied some toothpaste on it before sticking the brush in my mouth. I brushed my teeth a and scrubbed my tongue. Mary came back and helped me pull the robe on.

"Thank you so much Mary." I said. She left the room. I pulled the robe tighter to me and went to the bed.

I crawled under the covers and began to sob.

We weren't supposed to be separated like this. Nothing was supposed to happen. We were supposed to have a wedding.

Why did this happen to us? I hate it. I slammed my fist into the bedframe. A crack came from my finger. I shook my hand and pulled it back under the covers.

It was cold. The cold air made me feel colder than usual. The bed is cold without you..

"I didn't think I can handle much more of this torture. Being without you is hard enough. But having to go this long is driving be insane. I just wish you could come home." I whispered.

Nothing makes me feel any worse than being alone. But I can't think this way. I have all of these men who choose to help their king. For me. They do it all for me.

"I'm so weak." I muttered. A knock at the door made me bolt up.

"Knock knock." I knew that voice. That voice!

I jumped up and ran to the door. I jiggled the knob before swinging it open.

Zi stood at the door. He waved. "I missed you." I said and pulled him into a hug. "I have news." He said and pulled away.

"Yeah?" I said as I sat down back onto the bed.

"We have a location." Zi said. My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widened. "W-Wait! You're lying." I said.

His head shook. I jumped up and hugged him. I let out a sob of relief. "He's coming home." I said. "He's finally coming home."

I pulled away, wiped my tears, and ran out of the room.

"Boys!" I yelled. Everyone came out of where they came from.

"Damon's coming home!" I yelled. Everyone looked at each other before hugging everyone. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

He's finally coming home.

"I want everybody loading up in trucks and loaded with guns, knives, anything that can do damage. We are going to go get Damon and bring his ass home!" I said.

I went to the bedroom. I grabbed whatever clothes looked like they matched and pulled them on. I quickly braided my long hair and slipped on boots before running out.

All of our men had guns and knives. "Let's load up." I said and ran outside.

It was the first time I've been outside since Damon was gone. Fresh air blew in my face. I breathed it in while I went to a truck. I opened the door and waited for another man to get in. About ten of them piled in the back of the truck while some were in the backseat.

The keys were handed to me. I twisted it in the ignition before pulling out. Three trucks were ahead of me as we pulled off.

We sped down the road, dust flying up as we went on.

I wanted to turn the radio on but I was scared to hear what was happening. I kept both hands on the wheel. Every mile that added on, the harder my hands would grip the wheel.

My knuckles turned white. I released my grip and wiggled my fingers.

Nobody said a word. It was silent. Not like an awkward silence but just an eerie silence.

What was hours felt like days. My gas was low. I honked my horn twice before pulling into a gas station. "I'm going inside anybody want anything?" I asked as I opened the door.

Some of them nodded. We got out and began to walk to he entrance. The other trucks pulled up. Zi got out. He ran to catch up with me.

"Only a few more miles and we'll be there." He said. I nodded and swung the door open. I went straight to the snack area. I pulled out candy and chips. I turned and opened the freezer door and pulled out water and sodas.

Once I checked everything out, I exited the store. The men came to me and helped carry it back to the truck. Other of the men came and took a few.

We all got back in and started the truck back up.

Zi pulled out and headed back onto the road. I pulled out next. The last truck pulled out and followed.

I stared out into the woods. It's nice out here when it's dark. Fireflies lit up the trees.

The stars twinkled in the black night sky. A dirt road left off the main road.

We turned there and went down.

The farther we went, the more nervous I got. I pulled the gun from under the seat. The truck infront of me came to a stop. I turned my lights off and stopped too. We all got out and ran toward the front door. I could hear talking.

I signaled everyone to gather around. I carefully stepped on the creaky porch. I cursed and went faster.

When I got to the door, everything seemed to go in slow motion. I swung my foot out and kicked the door open. Damon was picked plates up off of an old wooden table. Another man was helping.

A woman with a swollen stomach was sitting down.

I lowered my gun before dropping it.

"Damon..." I said. Tears filled my eyes.

The plates dropped and crashed on the floor as his eyes widened.

"Delilah!"