˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Never Gonna Give You Up ˳✧˚

❝ Why did you find me hot on the battlefield? ❞

Why did you find me hot on the battlefield?

THE SWEDISH JOB

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

LOVE DIDN'T HAVE to hurt this much. Who knew that the love you give to a person is equivalent to the pain you will receive later. Hashtag love sucks.

I don't get like being cheesy, but what's up with that stupid organ in our chest that makes us soft? Vanya still hasn't gotten a clue about who she was and I just didn't 'hate' her like I used to before. It was weird.

We took her into a nearby coffee shop so we could further discuss her sudden appearance on this place.

We sat at the bar table that aligned on the other side of the wall. This was Five's 3rd time asking for another pour for his coffee. The lady looked mad piss and what I learned from Texas was that no one gives a shit about your feelings.

"Leave the pot, dear." Five says confidently.

"Lippy little shit." The woman muttered, walking away after she puts down the container.

Five asked me to distract her with stories and bring up random topics so she wouldn't mention anything about the mystery of her life. But now that we have arrived here, she's free to ask questions. "You gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya questions in a demanding tone.

Five explained her origin about her being a baby and being bought by Mr. Pringles, who was a billionaire. Then we were raised in a chaotic home full of 6 weirdos that have powers because anything can basically happen like the freaking apocalypse that he also clarified.

"Any questions?"

"What do you mean, 'the apocalypse?" Vanya pushed. Like darling, out of all you could've asked for, like how many bathrooms we had in our mansion, this is what you got curious about.

"You should've mentioned that we have a robot mom and a monkey maid," I whispered to Five while he nudged my arm back harshly to keep me quiet.

"The end of the world as we know it." Five defined. "Yeah, but how?" she asked once again. "You really don't remember anything?"

Vanya shook her head. Girl, you almost destroyed the world smh.

'So, uhm... Who's gonna tell her?'

"Then what do you remember?"

Vanya described the same place we have landed, but she pushes further into the topic about the end of the world. I can tell her right now but I'm scared she might want to bring back the turmoil once again and then Five's gonna be a smarty pant and take us back to the freaking Renaissance or something... You know what I like that era's aesthetic so I don't mind.