˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - A New 'Friend' ˳✧˚

❝ Oh, honey, well, you'll be exhausted, dominated by me

Oh, honey, well, you'll be exhausted, dominated by me.

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) HARGREEVES

SHIT. OH SHIT. WELL SHIT.

Despite Harry is the one who possessed the gun, I'm scared for him. Ironic to say that I'm much more scared of his life than the one being held at gunpoint.

It would be the greatest mistake to point a gun at someone like Five.

From my perspective, these two are the complete opposite. If Five's a cold-blooded killer, then Harry can even barely stomp on an ant.

Even by the way he held his gun his hands could barely grasp the bottom of its muzzle.

And the only similarity they have is being impulsive, and that's a bad thing.

"NO!" I screamed before Harry pulls the trigger.

The sudden bang activated my shield in Five's figure.

Five gave out an 'are you serious look' and if someone like him does that the next thing will be something far mischievous than what he was originally intending to do.

He teleported out and grabbed a random trophy from Harry's collection of rewards before throwing it at him.

Thanks to me, the shield caught it and I was able to protect my other friend.

"What the..?" Five muttered before turning his head to me with a confused look.

I took a deep breath before deactivating my force fields around him. "Well, this outta be a long story."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

With this unplanned reunion and unexpected occurrence, here we were at the dining table having a literal staring contest.

Five wasn't relaxed. Oh, how can I tell? He hasn't blink ever since he sat down!

Harry was by the side wearing his robe, I was in the middle, and Five was at other end with a glare towards the unknown man in front of him as if he already killed him many times in his head.

Thanks to the awkward tension that stopped by, I was now calm.

"So... Uhm." I gulped.

" I gulped