My Personal Hell

Börja om från början

I've been talking to this kid for all of 2 minutes and I already want to kill him.

"Its been a monumentally bad day in a sea of bad days, so I'm going to need to know who you are, what you're doing here and how it relates to me or I'm going to rip your throat out." I say in a strained tone.

"Tempers going to get you in trouble, y/n," Kai says to me like he's talking to a five year old.

I put on a fake smile and he continues.

"Its already driven Bonnie away how many times?"

This kid does not shut up!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I know, thirteen!" Kai says in a fake excited tone.

"You think my temper is bad with her? I like her, you not so much," I say and vamp speed to him. I pick him up by his collar so his feet are no longer touching the ground.

"Okay, okay, sorry, seriously. I'm just rusty on the face-to-face type human interactions." He says scared.

Good to know I can scare him easily. This is going to be so fun. I've been bored the last four months.

I let go of him and turn around.

"Answers, now," I say in a 'no patience' voice.

"Maybe you should have a drink, it usually calms you down." Kai points to the tequila I was going to have earlier.

"Thanks," I say sarcastically.

He continues, "and then makes you angry and sad and then calm, it's a weird cycle." He says whilst taking with his hands.

This kid just cant be quiet for more than five seconds.

"And look, if you really want to know the reason I'm following you," he turns around, "it's because i want to kill you," I drop to the floor with my mouth and throat burning from the vervained bottle.

"Vervain in your tequila, who didnt see that one coming?" Kai says with a psychotic smile on his lips.

"Fuck," I cough out. My throat fucking burns.

"Who buys patio furniture from a grocery store? I mean, somebody must. Otherwise, it... it wouldn't be here, But now I'm a little unfamiliar with vampires, but from what I've gathered, a stake in the heart should do it, right?" Kai says while grabbing a beach umbrella and snapping it over his knee.

I move my hand forwards and Kai puts the broken beach umbrella through my hand.

"Ash, fucking hell!" I yell out.

Where the fuck is dumbass one and dumbass two.

"You can always fight dirty, y/n. Like that time you and Bonnie played monopoly and you stole from the bank. Not cool."

I manage to get my hand free and stand up.

"Now I'm going to rip your throat out, with my teeth," i say with a smirk.

"No, you're not," kai says and before I can even get close to him, he smashes all of the vervained bottles with the broken beach umbrella at me.

"I didn't know which you'd take, so I vervained them all." Kai says with a chuckle.

"Stay away from her," Bonnie says with Damon next to her. They both looked like they were shooting daggers at Kai in their head.

"The useless ones are here. Thank God." Kai says sarcastically.

"I've watched you try to do magic for months now. What are you gonna do, fail at me? It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you." Kai says with a smile and no trace of fear on his face.

Bonnie looks at me and I look back at her. I see her look at the candle on her left and it lights up.

"Oh thank fuck," I say relieved.

"Uh-oh," Kai says scared.

Bonnie tells us to run, so Damon picks me up and gets us outside all in 3 seconds flat.

"If that little shit is dying I want to be in there to witness it." I say with anger.

I vamp speed in there and see fire surrounding Kai.

"Ok, ok, ok." Kai says with fear and drops the broken beach umbrella.

"Giving up so soon? I'm embarrassed for you," Bonnie says, mimicking what Kai said to her earlier.

I vamp speed into Kai on purpose and he gets thrown in the shelf and knocks out.

"Sorry I called you the most annoying person in the world. I hadn't met him yet." I say and Bonnie gives me a smile in return.

*A/N- I know it's only the second chapter and we've already met kai. But I needed to introduce him some how.

I hope you enjoyed

Bye, my lil sociopaths

Btw, I didnt check for any spelling errors, so sorry if its shitty.