Why?

'Why me' is what I ask myself everytime I get into a sticky situation with the Scooby gang. I dont understand why I do it to myself.

But, I do know why.

I do everything for my friends, at this point they are my family. I would give up the world for them.

But would they do it for me?

Stop with the sappy talk, y/n. It's not going to get you anywhere besides into an overthinking mess.

Here we all where, on the other side waiting for damon. Of course my bestfriend would be the last one. I always did pick the sociopaths and psychopaths. Probally because I am one.

Well, I still have to emotion thing but no really. I'm borderline emotion free.

Where the fuck is he?

Fuck this, I'm going to go find him.

I get up to make my away from the group, until Stefan grabbed my wrist. He sensed my worry. His eyes bore into mine while giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"Just give him a few more moments, I'm sure he'll make it."

I nod my head hestinely while breathing in and out deeply.

I hear running come closer to us. I look and see Damon.

I let a heavy breath and smile, feeling a wave of worry wash off of me. Damon smirks at me.

"You didn't think I would give up that easily did you, y/n?"

I chuckle lightly.

"Definitely not," I say sarcastically.

"Is everyone ready to go, I cant hold on much longer," Bonnie interrupts us.

Bonnie was the only one keeping us from being trapped in the other side. Even though I dont like Bonnie at all, she was definitely needed. She saved all of our asses, numerous times not to mention.

Bonnie always just gave me that judgy, hypocrite vibe. And I hate judgy, hypocritical bitches.

But we put our differences aside and work together.

Stefan and Lexi go through first. Then the rest go in after her. Me and Damon both say "thank you" to Bonnie.

We put our hands on Bonnie, but nothing happened. We tried again, but still, nothing.

"Why is it not working, Bonnie," I say angry and worried.

She looks at me and Damon with sad eyes.

"It closed. My connection closed. We're stuck. I'm sorry," Bonnie say with an upset expression.

Damon looks around confused and angry.

"What the hell do you mean, 'I lost my connection'," Damon says growing less patient.

"I mean, I. LOST. MY. CONNECTION!" Bonnie says through her clenched teeth. She was more angry than Damon and Damon is easy to make mad. Bonnie, on the other hand isnt mad a lot.

The only people that could anger Bonnie was me and Damon. Me and Damon are close but we arent close with Bonnie.

Out of nowhere a bright light blinds us. We all knew this was the end for us.

We all grab hands, awaiting our inevitable death. We all knew we were going to die but what we didnt know it would be this soon. We arent dumb, we know with our line of 'work' we could die and moment of any dead.

We just never really accepted it, but we knew it.

We all give each other one last reassuring smile.

Then the bright light sucked us in and it went dark.

*A/N- so thankyou to anyone that's reading this and I hope you all liked this first chapter. I will only be publishing chapters when I feel like it. So sorry if you get attached to this fanfic (you probably wont).

Bye my lil sociopaths