𝐌𝐬. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐞³

- ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ 'ᴍs ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀᴇᴇ' ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʏ/ɴ "ᴍᴇɴ, ᴇᴡ." ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴜʏs ɴᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ғᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ.

- A year later

J E N N I E

I never thought in my entire existence that one day, I will gonna feel the real feeling of the word Happiness and Love.

I thought it never existed, I thought people were just being exaggerated whenever they say that all they feel right now is happiness.

I was blinded by the fame, the fame from being a playgirl which never really benefits my emotional health. I have never been happy, never feel love, never feel complete, because I know I'm only doing that for fame.

I thought I will just gonna be a playgirl until I get old, never gonna find my true love, never gonna find my happiness,

But when a person came into my life who changed my opining and perspective on things, she changed me. She changed me in a good way.

She taught me a lot of things and one of them is to respect the others; to respect them as a human because they have feelings as well. They can be hurt as well just like me.

They are humans, and they get tired as well.

She, changed me, she changed me into a better one and I'm lucky to have her. I'm lucky to have her beside me who's always there to guide me to the right path in life with her.

"Love,"

"Huh? What is it?" I asked when I went back to my vision and looked at her questioningly.

"Do you need something?" I hastily asked, earning a low chuckle from my lover who just shakes her head.

"Nothing, you're just zoning out again. Is there something bothering you?" I shake my head and flashed a small smile.

"It's nothing, just some memories but I'm fine my love, thanks for asking." She nodded and kissed my cheek before reading her book again.

My gaze is now stuck at the side profile of her face. Her long eyelashes with those gray orbs that I always meet whenever I wake up in the morning, her pointed nose that always brushes on mine whenever she's on top of me, her sharp jaws that I always love to trace with my fingers, her soft cheeks that I always love to kiss, and her reddish soft plump lips that I'd always love to feel against mine.

Oh how much I love everything on hers. Her warm arms always hold me to sleep, making me feel relax and secure.

I also love those little movements of hers like holding my hand, kissing my cheek, forehead, temple, or lips, wrapping her arm around my waist, and sometimes around my shoulders.

I just feel lovable. I feel so happy and feel so loved. And she is the reason why I am feeling like that.

"I might melt nini if you continue staring at me like that." She spoke, flashing a teasing grin making me chuckle as I weakly slap her shoulder.

"Shut up, I know you like it whenever I'm staring at you."

"Touché." We chuckled together at her response.

"But you know love, I never really expected that I will reach this point of my life." Y/n place down the book she's holding and averted her full attention on me which fluttered my heart.

"Meaning,"

"Well, I am a playgirl, and sometimes I'm thinking that I don't deserve this kind of treatment from someone when me myself, can't treat other people better. I know it's irrational to think about that but I–I can't help it. I feel like I don't deserve you at the same time, I'm loving this feeling. You know, perhaps I'm just being irrational again— I'm sorry."

"Love, you're rambling. I understand what you're saying." She grabs my hands and places them on her thighs with her hands on top of mine.

"We talked about this right, that whatever you did in the past, whoever got hurt, whoever hated you before or until in present, it doesn't matter anymore because I will never gonna leave you. Even though all of them, all of the people throw some hate to you, I will be here to hug you and take you away from them. In the place where it's just matters is you and me, place where we are free," She uttered, wiping the tear on my cheek that I didn't notice left my eye.

"I love you, I do and even though you did a mistake in the past, I will accept it because it's part of my love for you. To accept you and your flaws, accept them genuinely." My heart melted when she flashed a wide grin, attaching her soft lips to my forehead.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as she pulled my body against her and embrace me. She embraced me in the way as if she's afraid that she will lose me, afraid that I will run away from her, from us.

"You deserve this all, my love. Because I know you're a good person and I love you so much no matter what you are, no matter what happens. Even though sometimes you annoy me," I lowly chuckled and slapped her stomach, hearing a chuckled as well.

"Kidding aside love, no matter what happens, I will always be here beside you. Please don't forget that, don't doubt yourself anymore because I trust you and I'm so proud of you, my love."

She broke the hug, locking our forehead together as we stared at each other's eyes. My hand automatically went to the back of her neck and pulled her close to my face, pressing our lips together.

Feeling the sparks and the tingly thing in my stomach, we kissed each other, pouring all the emotions we're feeling right now.

Her hands are on my waist, caressing my side as she moves her lips perfectly with mine.

This time, I can finally admit to myself that I do deserve this despite many mistakes I had done before. And I just found myself in every day of my life that,

My love for her always grows in every day that the might creator made.

I am proud to say that Ms. Transferee tamed the beast inside me.

ᴜᴋɪɴɪɴᴀᴍ ᴀᴋᴏ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ᴘᴀʟᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴀɴɢ ᴊᴏᴡᴀ ᴅɪᴛᴏ sᴀ ʙᴀʜᴀʏ! ᴘᴜᴛᴀ 2021 ɴᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴀ ᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴊᴏᴡᴀ, sᴀᴋʟᴀᴘ ɴɢ ʙᴜʜᴀɪ ᴛᴀʟᴀɢᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ