𝐇𝐞⁴

- ᴇᴛᴏ ɴᴀ ɴɢᴀ ᴇʜʜ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ʟᴀɴɢ ɴᴀᴍᴀɴ ᴋᴀsᴇ ᴜɴ ɢʀᴀʙᴇ ᴜɴɢ ʙᴀɴᴛᴀ ɴʏᴏ sᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴇʜ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜ ᴘᴀᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ

-

Y / N-

"Jennie?!"

"Y/N?!" We both exclaimed.

My eyes unconsciously scan what she's wearing. A plain black coat with a white shirt inside, black jeans, and pair of black boots. Simple yet attractive.

"H–how are you?" Asked Jennie who's not looking at me.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm good." She answered, I nodded and sighed.

"Are you alone?" I asked, she nodded and smiled.

"I'm waiting for the sunset." She answered.

Y/N don't...

Fuck, do I need to ask her to come with us?

Y/N shut up

But aish!!

"Do you want to come with us?" Her head whipped on my position while raising her eyebrows. "Pardon?"

"Well, uhm. My nephews and I will also watch the sunset so—"

"Sure!" I chuckled at the sudden outburst while blushing in embarrassment.

"Commander!" I look behind me seeing the two, walking towards us.

"Commander we're looking for y–oh.." They stopped when their eyes landed on the smiling Jennie.

"Annyeong," She greeted in a small tone while waving her small hand.

Cute...

Yeah, shut up!

"Jennie noona?" Lisoon asked. (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sᴀ ɴᴀɢ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴋᴀʟɪᴍᴜᴛᴀɴ ᴋᴏ sᴏᴡɪɪ)

"Ne." Answered by Jennie.

"You're the girl who visited us a while ago right?" Asked Jisoon.

"Ne," Jennie answered followed by a cute chuckle.

"Wah! I didn't know that you're so gorgeous unnie, look at you... Such a head-turner." The two stated while looking at the blushing Jennie with hearty eyes.

"T–thank you.." Jennie thanked.

"I didn't know you have this gorgeous friend commander... Are you sure that both of you are just fri—ouch!" I cut him off by smacking his head.

"Shut up," I whispered which he quickly obeyed.

"Let's go, guys, the sun will set soon.." They nodded as we walked on the bench where we can see the orange sun.

"Wahh so beautiful!"

"I love this!" The two said in awe while watching the sun goes down.

"I missed this.." I look beside me when Jennie spoke.

"I missed having someone with me while watching the sun go down." She said and look at me.

Her eyes.. are so empty and dull.

"I never appreciated the sunset but today, I do." She smiled.

"It's beautiful, right?" Asked me, she nodded as a response.

"It's so beautiful," I said without removing my stare at her side profile.

It's been a long time since I saw you, Jennie Kim... And I hate to admit, you're so beautiful in every angle.

"I heard Ji-eun unnie... Passed away.." Her words trailed off.

"Yes.. last year," I answered with a heavy sigh.

"Are you okay?" Asked her, I nodded and smile weakly.

"I need to... I have to be okay for her sons... I have to take care of them alone.." I answered as a tear left my eye.

I froze when a little finger wiped the tear on my cheek, turning my face to her. She is smiling.

"It's okay... I know you can do that because you're strong.." She mumbled.

I cried silently and lean my head on her shoulder. Thankfully, the boys bought some snacks so they can't see me crying like a weak.

"It's okay Y/N... It's okay.." She whispered while rubbing my back in circles.

All this time... The comfort I'm finding in my whole life is with her...

I sat up properly and wiped my tears, cursing myself for crying like that.

"Sorry.." I chuckled.

"It's okay... All of us have a vulnerable side also." I nodded with a smile slowly appearing on my lips.

"You Jennie?? Are you... Are you happy?" I asked earning a sigh from her.

"I am fine Y/N... But I can't admit that I'm happy for the past thirteen years we've torn apart.." I didn't respond, staring at her blankly.

"I don't know what to do in my life anymore because I lost my other piece because of my stupidness... I'm dumb for hurting someone like you... I'm sorry Y/N." She apologized while crying.

I pulled her into my embrace and hug her tightly, letting her sob on my chest. I want her to hear my heart... That's beating fast because of her sudden confession.

"I forgave you already nini... Stop blaming yourself because it already happened... And I forgave you for that.." I whispered while stroking her hair.

"I'm so dumb for hurting you! I'm dumb for losing you! I'm so dumb for telling you that someone is much better, not noticing that I'm slowly losing a diamond for a rock... I'm sorry... Ji-eun unnie even hated me, I'm sorry for creating a mess.." She cried harder as I console her and kissed her forehead.

"Shh... It's okay.." I wiped the tears on her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏᴘᴏ ɴᴀɢɪɢɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀᴜᴘᴏᴋ ɴᴀ ᴘᴏ ᴏᴘᴏ)

"I don't have any grudge against you Jennie... Even unnie... We both forgave you already and accepted the fact that... There's no perfect relationship or forever love in this world.. We're just humans and we're making mistakes every day so who am I not to forgive you... You hurt me, yes, but I know that you already learned from your mistakes... That's okay for me." She looked up with a reddish nose and swollen eyes.

"I-I... Still love you." With that, she pulled me into her body and pressed her lips on mine.

OH. MY. FUCKING. AUTHOR.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴀᴍᴀʏ ᴍᴏ ᴘᴀᴋᴏ ᴀʜ ɢᴀɢᴏ ᴋᴀ ʙᴀ)

I'm being caught off guard and stopped when she moved her lips and pulled my nape to deepen the kiss.

Why I am.. responding?

I kissed her back with the perfect rhythm, she quietly moans when I unconsciously bit her bottom lips and suck them.

After a while, we pulled away while panting heavily. I touch my swollen lips, blushing out of a sudden.

It felt good.. Wh—

"My feelings for you never changed for the past thirteen years until now (Y/N/N). If you did then I will try to find a way how to tame your heart once again... And this time, it's my style." She said in a brave tone, grabbing my hand and intertwined it with hers.

I didn't respond and just stared at her blankly. I'm still can't believe that we kissed and... I enjoyed it.

Why are you doing this Jennie?? Why... Why I am being weak again because of that fucking lips of yours?!

ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀ ᴛᴏʜʜʜ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ ɴᴀ ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴋᴀʏᴏᴏ ᴡᴀɢ ɴʏᴏ ɴᴀᴋᴏ ᴘᴀɢ ʙᴀɴᴛᴀᴀɴ ʜᴜʜᴜ ʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜ