𝐌𝐬. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

- ᴀᴋᴛᴇᴇ ᴋᴀʏᴀ ᴘᴀ ʙᴀᴀᴀᴀ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜᴀ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢɢ

-

Y / N

"Ms. Park, the president wants to talk to you." Hmm... The president wants to see me huh..?

"Okay, wait I'm just gonna fix my things. You can go now." I told her secretary, Roseanne Park.

Funny how we both have a similar nickname but it's okay, Rosé is more innocent and quiet than me who's extrovert and noisy, said my lover by the way.

(ᴀ/ɴ: sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ᴍᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ, ʀᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀʏᴀᴀ)

Once I finished fixing my paper works, I immediately headed to the president's office and for some reason, I kinda feel a little giddy today, perhaps because of too much stress or I don't know.

*knock!* *knock!*

I knocked on the wood door of her office, hearing a little "come in" from the president which made me smile a bit. I opened the door seeing her office with so many papers scattered around.

"It's so messy here Ms. President... I thought you always wanted to organize things..?" I asked while looking at the crumpled papers, scattered papers, it's so messy.

"I'm dizzy, please massage my head.." The president asked, leaning her head on the back while closing her eyes.

I sighed heavily, heading towards behind her and place my fingers on her temple, starting to massage her temple into circular motion.

"I told you nini, stop tiring yourself with these papers... I told you that I could help you with this right?"

I said, earning a low hum from her. I could feel her light breathe not a while ago, she looked stress and tired.

"Ah... Right there.." I gulped hardly when I heard her said followed by a low deep moan that left her mouth.

This is not the right time to be horny Y/n/n shut your dirty fucking mind!

"How are you..?" Jennie asked-whispered.

"I'm fine... Nothing too special—"

"I saw you with someone a while ago... You two seems happily talking and then, she kissed you on the cheeks. Who is she..?" I swallowed thickly and stop from massaging her head.

Her tone sounds venom...

"Well, just a friend... Don't mind he—"

"Why I wouldn't mind her? S1he's about to take what's mine, Park Y/N.." I got cut off twice so I guess she's ma — or jealous..?

I heaved a deep breath, cupping her both soft cheeks as she opened her eyes, meeting mine with a sad gaze of hers.

"Jennie.."

Her gaze became more down made me worried so I heave a sigh again before speaking.

"Baby.." Okay good...

I said in my thoughts when her gaze lifts to me, having a little curve on her lips. I place a soft kiss on her forehead, stroking her back as I could feel her light breathe on my chest.

"She's not stealing me away from you, baby... I love you and only you love so please, don't mind that girl because she's just someone who's not too special to me.." I whispered and hug her.

I felt her nodded on my shoulder, making me sigh in relief before I broke our hug and attach our foreheads with a smile on our lips.

"I love you, Ms. President... I hope you believe that.." I whispered that made her smile before attaching her soft lips to mine.

Once she started to move her lips, I shut down my eyes and let my lips feel the softness of hers. Her hands went to my waist, holding me firmly as she kissed me passionately.

I pulled away, cupping her soft cheeks as she leaned on my palm and closed her eyes. This is one of I like whenever I'm with her, I can make her relax and calm.

I sighed lightly and said, "Rest for a bit, love. You're tiring yourself and I don't want you to get sick because of that."

"But I still needed to-"

"Nope. Do what I say. Rest first and I will call Rosie to help me with this paper works of yours." She sighed and nod in defeat, laying down on the couch while she used my lap as her pillow.

"Thanks, babe. I owe you this."

"Yeyeye, sleep honey, you needed it." She nodded and smiled tiredly before drifting to sleep.

If I could buy this whole school and remove that principal, I will do it instantly. You see, every student here hates that principal because he always gave works and he's tiring all the teachers especially the student councils.

Well, I could buy this but in the second thought, why don't I make him pay about this shit he's doing inside the university? To his students?

-

"Please, please I will do now better! Please don't let them eat me!"

The old man pleaded while looking at the hungry hyenas inside the cage near him.

I never feed these animals a lot because I don't want them wanting for more, even killing their guardians and fellow hyenas so they're really hungry right now.

They are drooling widely, growling lightly while staring at their prey. Mr. Yang loved being greedy, being powerful in a dirty way, that's how he is and obviously, I don't like that.

I don't like seeing people suffer because of someone who's not important being here in the world but a useless man who's being powerful.

"Mr. Yang, you knew that I owned the university, right?" I asked while walking around him with both hands inside my pocket.

"Y-yeah, Ms. Park." He answered in a shaky tone, making me chuckle.

"Then... Why are you acting like you are the boss there..? Oh, I forgot! I let you manage the school because... You begged in front of me that you needed work." I clenched my jaw, seeing him smirked.

"Well, you're a fool to believe that I don't have work! I just manipulated yo—"

I cut him off by launching a hard punch on his jaw making him cough with blood flowing on his side lip.

"I shouldn't spare your life. I should've killed you! You fucking bastard!" I yelled and landed another punch on his face.

The old man is still smirking, groaning a bit when he tried to sit properly. I glared at him hard, getting irritated seeing that ugly grin on his face.

"Well let me tell you this Y/N, I should have killed her-"

"You fucking bastard!" This time, I landed two punches on his face and kicked his stomach.

"You sold her! You sold Jennie with some guy that time and about to kill her when she didn't oblige! I should've killed you! You're a useless father to her, you fucking jerk! I should have killed you!" I collared him, punching his face repeatedly until my knuckles bleed.

His face is now full of wounds and bruises. They're also cuts and mostly, it's on the side lip. He coughed blood, smiling at me with blood on his dirty teeth.

"She's a useless daughter anyways! She can't even follow my command! She's like his brother.. Ugly gay useless human!"

"Useless huh? I will make sure to let you see the preview of the hell." I muttered and take my gun, about to shot him when a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist, preventing me to move.

"You're not a monster... You're my Y/N and you're not a killer and monster like him... Please let go of the gun and let's go home. I want to cuddle with you, baby.." She soothingly whispered, making me calm as I dropped the gun and looked at my girlfriend.

"I'm sorry... I–I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to hurt him but he provokes me to... I'm sorry love.." I cried on her neck, feeling her hand stroke my hair.

"Shh... It's now okay... Let's go home so I can treat your cuts." I nodded, taking one last glimpse at the bloody face of Mr. Yang face before letting Jennie dragged me out to the underground.