Legendary Key - Chapter 3

As I was walking, Rita came forward.
Rita:“ So you've been a hero in the city. And well you might be knowing we made a deal."
Nicole:“ I found no key in the hill."
Rita:“ You're such a liar. I saw it when you were coming down from the hill. It was in your hand and then you kept it in the bag. Give me that key!"
Nicole:“No, the key is legendary it doesn't belong to you. You're stealing others' things."
Rita:“ I'm not a robber, but you've visited that place isn't it?. How did you get access?, I've been searching for that key for months.Now give it to me!!!!"
Nicole:“No, I've been told to give the key to the government's for safekeeping. It will be safe there."
And Rita tries to attack me. I escaped from her clutches, went to the government authority, and after a very long research, as the government never saw this kind of key made of this material anywhere. So After a lot of research, the government finally verified the key and named it as “the legendary key". After the official announcement the people started writing various stories about the key. Well I don't mind that, as we can't stop people from doing such things. It was kept in the city museum, but after few days, people tried to steal it because the key's value was very high. So the key was kept in the middle of the museum under tight security. Rita was very angry with me. She tried to kill me, but using my powers I was always saved. That place was the biggest shock of my life, and  I was never able to learn any more about it. As for me I name it ‘The Strange World'. My life has changed a lot after this incident and I feel more better and free.