The Hill - Chapter 1

My Name is Nicole Thumbster and I love to travel various places, Explore into the wild in Nature, Discover New things and places, probably I'm on my own which is the best feeling in the world.
I went far into a city, there I saw a huge hill but there was no house and none of the city lights were connected to that hill so I asked a man about it
Nicole:" is there anyone living on that hill?, The city looks so good and hills so lonely, is it used for farming. Do people go there? Can I explore the hill?"
Man: "my goodness! Phew! You ask so many questions. Legends claim that the hill is Cursed and no one goes there, the one who does never comes back, people in the city doesn't know what's there in the hill, what's so unusual and for what reason people disappear and if you still want to go there then you must do it at your own risk."
Nicole:"Okay that's wierd, are there any books related to it?"
Man:" I'm not so sure but I think the City library the last section might have some information about it, the last section is about local facts. You must check there"
Nicole:"Okay, thanks, your good name?"
Man:" My name's Orchard."
Nicole: "Nice to Meet you! Bye Mr.Ochard"
I went to the City library and entered the last section. I saw there was a lady there and my eyes fell on the book which she was reading. It was about the same hill so I asked her...
Nicole:"Hello dear, you're reading about the hill. Even I have come to search for information about it."
Lady:"Well hello dear, I've been researching about it for about many months I wanted to know why do people disappear on that hill."
Nicole:"Months? So you might have more knowledge about the hill, can you please tell me about it."
Lady:"why do you wanna know about the hill?"
Nicole:" I'm a Traveller. My name's Nicole, I explore to many places and mostly unknown ones I love to visit."
Lady:"Okay, my name is Rita. After reading and researching about the book it mostly says that there is a witch that kills people but I think they are wild creatures. Others say monsters and in some of the books it's mentioned that only 1 man survived that hill, so do you want to explore the hill? Nicole"
Nicole:"yes I will."
Rita:"so here's a deal, I've given you information about the hill. Now when you go to that hill I want you to search a key for me. It will have a wierd shape. When you get that key, you must give it to me.."
Nicole:"A key?, Okay deal, let's see."
Rita:"Good. On the basis for trust you must give me the most important thing you have."
Nicole:"Okay, you don't trust me, so take this locket my Mom gave that to me and it's very important."
Rita:"sure, I'll keep it safe. Best of luck."