I walked inside and heard the shower still running and saw the coffee and biscuits resting on the small coffee table in my room and smiled taking my cup and walking outside on my balcony. I pulled out my chair and sat down.

Jennie: "Y/n?" She called out.

Y/n: "Hey, I'm outside...do you want me to leave?" I asked making sure I sat on the side where I couldn't see her.

Jennie: "No, it's okay. I just wanted to make sure it was you because I heard the door." I hummed.

Y/n: "It's me, don't worry." I mumbled going on my phone and making some arrangements for the next few days.

Jennie: "So..." I chuckled at how suspicious it sounded.

Y/n: "Do you want something?" I asked drinking my coffee, hearing some shuffling around the room.

Jennie: "I was trying to find my way around your room and stumbled upon your closet," I chuckled knowing where this was going.

Y/n: "Ah yes, I have a lot of clothes, I'm still getting everything sent to New York." I admitted putting my phone down.

Jennie: "Oh, that's nice. You have quite the collection of clothes." I hummed drinking my coffee.

Y/n: "I developed a love for fashion when I turned sixteen. It was sudden, to be honest, and I bought whatever I could from that point." I said hearing her shuffle around the room.

Jennie: "Hey," She stuck her head out and smiled at me, "You can come inside if you want. I need to do my makeup and hair and then we can go downstairs." I nodded my head.

Y/n: "I'll sit here so you can see me," I moved to the other side of the table so I could see into my room.

Jennie: "Your room is nice," I smiled and looked inside my room.

Y/n: "Thanks. My dad helped me decorate and put all my touches on it. I couldn't do much because my mother would throw a fit about it." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the newspaper reading it.

Jennie: "Your sisters are amazing," I nodded.

Y/n: "They are, they raised me and my dad did as well. I appreciate them more than anything." I answered seeing articles about fashion week.

Jennie: "I'm ready!" I looked inside and smiled seeing her outfit.

Y/n: "Of curse it's Chanel." She sent me her gummy smile making my heart almost explode in my chest.

Jennie: "You know, one day I'm going to be the face of Chanel," I raised my eyebrows at her.

Y/n: "Really?" She nodded her head and packed her things in her bag.

Jennie: "I am and I'm sure about it." I smiled listening to her, "What? Is it me being too ambitious?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "Of course not, you have goals and I like seeing how driven you are to get them." She blushed and cleared her throat.

Jennie: "Let's get going," I nodded and left my bedroom, and walked downstairs to see my father and sisters sitting outside having breakfast.

Y/d/n: "There you two are!" He smiled making me do the same.

Y/n: "Good morning." I spoke pulling out Jennie's chair.

Jennie: "Good morning," She greeted them and looked at me, "Thank you." I smiled and pushed her chair in.

I took my seat next to her and dished out for her and myself whilst Jennie talked with my family. I took a bite of my toast and hummed.

Willow: "I'm sorry about last night," I swallowed my food and shrugged my shoulders.