The eyes that seemed to be full of energy were a little bit more beautiful.

The Feng Ting apparently forgot his previous decision, and when he returned to the bedroom, he could not wait to do something unspeakable with Xiao Tian.

It can only be said that it is really the best way to relax when you come down on the battlefield several times with your favorite youth.

At this point, the king finally understood why every time after the war, the entertainment venues in the city would be occupied by the imperial soldiers.

And the young masters who served the imperial soldiers who had just come down from the battlefield, and why did they spit out these soldiers afterwards, which is really unbearable.

Because they need more appeasement, it is usually impossible to stop without going crazy a few times.

The strength of this great imperial soldier that Wen Qiuxing dealt with was at least double!

The good father of the universe cares about Will’s children and has to make a daring mention to this one. Naturally, it is better not to mention it.

"I knew you loved him." Feng Ting concealed the uncomfortable feeling in his heart with an indifferent expression.

"What are you talking about..." Wen Qiuxing felt guilty and didn't want to deny that he really liked Will: "We finally got together, do you have to waste time tangling those past things?"

The blond man sneered and screwed his head and said nothing, but he still had to do it.

I'm so angry that whoever calls me'one foot and two boats', has never thought that he will become a scumbag's Inner Mongolian brother in his life.

Oh, others are big things, he is big things, complex and bald.

"Don't be angry." Wen Qiuxing hugged him and kissed his cheek: "As long as you obediently, I will give you a baby."

The king touched, and then turned his face to look at him: "When?"

Wen Qiuxing immediately said: "When I give birth to this in my belly."

Sure enough, as soon as he mentioned this in his stomach, the man twisted his face again, glaring at the young man's flat abdomen, and wished to stare at the little **** inside.

"Two children, two children." Wen Qiuxing raised two fingers: "Give you a little prince, a little princess."

In order to coax his own man, Inner Mongolia brother also made a **** start.

Feng Ting pursed his lips: "Can you give birth to a little princess?"

Wen Qiu nodded: "Yes."

The man who was drawn with a blank cheque couldn't resist it after all, the corner of his mouth flicked up, and the faces of the little prince and little princess had been outlined in his heart.

Naturally, the little prince is like him, and the little princess is like his sweetheart.

"How is it?" Wen Qiuxing urged.

"Uh." The man mumbled.

"That's the way to go." Wen Qiuxing looked at him: "From today on, you are not allowed to hold me to marry someone again."

The court is silent.

"You figure it out." Wen Qiuxing poked his cheek gang: "Speaking of it, you are the third person who broke up other people's families, I hope you know!"

If it were not for this guy to appear suddenly, his life with Will would be simple and happy.

Feng Ting took a deep breath and reluctantly yelled.