Chapter IV: Deciding my future

Start from the beginning

There is a girl opposite to Sara, I think her name is Sally, who is watching me with fear in her eyes. Wait does people fear me? Like really fear me? Wow, I didn't know that.

I eat up and take my tray to leave it. I walk out from the dining hall and walks as slowly as I can to the training room. But probably not so slow as I walk in 15 minutes to early. And I'm not alone, guess who is with me. None other than Eric.

He glares at me from the middle of the room and I gives him a cold stare before I turn my gaze away.

Almost everyone comes in after ten boring minutes. I search for Four with my gaze, it won't be fun to fight with only Eric in here. Eric is someome who could kill you becuase you annoy him. But only when no one is around to witness.

"You are going to fight today..." Eric starts but gets interrupted when Four walks in. THANK GOD! don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of Eric but when he trains us alone, it would be like to have a psychopath running a round with knifes.

"Thank you Eric, I will take it from here" Four says with an almost cold voice. I think that Eric and Four has some problems or history or something.

"Like Eric said, you will be fighting now. Fight til one of you can't continue. Mark and Sally is up first" Four continues and we all go to the mat. Sally is an former Erudite with blond long hair and green eyes I think. She is a small and quiet girl and always looks on the floor. Mark is long and lean and has brown hair, light skin and green eyes.

Their figh doesn't last long. Sally falls to the grund after a few punches to the head. She tried once to kick but failed miserly. She is the absolute worste fighter ever, no offence but it's the truth.

Next fight is James and Sara. I know that Sara will win because I have watched both of them and Sara is so much better than him. They both walks up on the mat and I realize how tall Sara is and how short James is. She is almost two heads longer than him! James throws a punch at her but she dodge it and hit him four times in the face, James unable to block them. Sara then kicks him in the throat and he falls limp to the ground.

That fight wasn't even interesting but I guess that it was for Sara's benefit. Jacob walks up to James and takes him to the infirmary and Sara walks of the mat.

The next fight is between Finn and Alice, I don't know who any of they are. Finn is big, like a stone, and Alice is small and lean, like me. As the fight goes on I notice that Finn is big but not strong, he isn't fast and he definitely can't fight. Alice, who is former Erudite, on the other hand is small, strong, fast and clever. I think that she also reads her opponent like me because it looks like she knows that he is about to punch before he even punches. She is also good at dodging but only gets 3-4 good punches. She wins the fight and the next fight begins between Mona and Hanna.

I think that Hanna and Alice are friends. Anyways, this fight is an even game. They are both really good, Mona is tall, strong, and knows how to use the opponents weaknesses to her own benefit. Hanna is quite like Alice but Hanna is better on kicking and punching. The fight takes forever before Mona falls to the ground after a punch in the face.

I am quiet bored when the next fight begins. It's between Thomas and William. They are both good but Thomas is really good. I almost want to look away, they are literally torturing each other and it's blood on the floor and on their knuckles. It takes three minutes before Thomas brutally knocks William out.

The next fight is between Cloe and Jacob and they both are trash. I don't even bother to look at the fight after five minutes, it is like children in kindergarten is fighting. I look around the room and sees that Eric has a knife in his hand and is sharpening it. I told you he is a psychopath with a knife!!!! I think that it takes ten minutes before Cloe is knocked out.