Chapter 10 (I think I'll give up making titles)

Start from the beginning

"May I ask something?" Luffy just nod his head.

"You're the bottom right?" Hearing it Luffy blush instantly, he wasn't expecting that question.

"Uhmm...yeah" Bonney giggled at his flustered face, he then patted his back.

"Awww, Look at your flustered face" She laugh at him while luffy was trying to hide his face with both hands

"Hey!" he playfully slap her arm and couldn't hide his embarrassment anymore.

"Alright, alright" she said between her laugh and stopped luffy.

Luffy pouted looking away from her.

"Don't be mad now" she wrap her arm around luffy's neck and ruffled it.

"Buy me food then!" Bonney blink twice before beaming a smile.

"Sure! At lunch time I'll buy you anything you want to eat." luffy grinned happily going back to his happy face.

(Oh boy, your gonna regret that decision of yours.)

-------

"Is this an eating contest or something?" Killer said looking at the two who was eating they're food like a vacuum cleaner.

A hand crawl onto bonney's plate and she immediately slap it.

"THAT'S MINE! You idiot my money almost run out because you bought too much food! I'll never treat you again!" she yelled, continuing eating her food.

'Look who's talking' The group sweatdrop.

"But you said it was your treat for teasing me! And you were the one who buy the most, while mine are just little!" He yelled back.

"This idiots, Can they eat more quietly" kid said looking at the two with displeased face.

"Shut up Jaggy! You also eat a lot compared to us" luffy spat, pointing his hand on kid.

"Your the one who should shut up! you dump idiot!!" Kid spatted back poking at the finger luffy's been pointing at him.

"Huh?! Are you insulting yourself or something?" Kid's vein pop as he was ready to attack luffy when killer immediately stop the fuss.

"Aw man, I was so ready to watch the scene who's going to win, that would be very ecxiting." Apoo made a disappointed face and making a boo sign, the three just sat there watching the scene while eating.

"Ok calm down you childish people, no need to fight.. Let's just eat normally and don't encourage them!" He smack apoo's head as he finally calm kid down.

"Yosh! I'm done!" Luffy stood up leaving with his empty plate "I need pizza!!" Bonney slam the table getting up as well.

"What the- I barely saw them eat!"

"I'm done, I'll be going as well." Drake stood up excusing himself.

"This noisy people, I still can't get used to it" Hawkins commented, chewing his food.

"It's a lively group isn't it? Now it's more even since there's a new kid around." Urouge said with his smiley face.

"And that made it worse" finishing his meal he pulled his cards out from his pocket.

"Your really attached to those card of yours aren't you, why not tell me my fortune." Hawkins glance at him then back at his card.

"You wont be getting any girlfriend" he got up leaving Urouge dumbfounded.

"Pfft-" killer slammed shut kid's mouth before he erupt from his laughter.

"I think its time for our leave too, see you later Urouge." Then off they go. Killer dragging Kid out the cafeteria, Leaving the poor man alone.