thirteen

camilarodriguez my everything.
kyliejenner, neymarjr and 20.989.999 others

username omg username SO CUTE username when are we going to see her face? kyliejenner love ya'll 🥺🤍zendaya omg those tiny feet🥺!!

username omg
username SO CUTE
username when are we going to see her face?
kyliejenner love ya'll 🥺🤍
zendaya omg those tiny feet🥺!!

it was a chill day for my daughter and i. i was currently laying down beside her watching her sleep. normally i would have been gotten up to put her in her crib.

but my baby looked so comfortable and cute, i didn't have the courage to move her. plus this child is so damn clingy. she will start screaming if i move her but she didn't move one bit. her arms were sprawled out while she laid on her tiny flat tummy.

it is definitely safe to say i am obsessed with my child.

i never realized how you can love a tiny human instantly. all i want to do is give her the world. and that is exactly what i am going to do.

my thoughts for interrupted hearing rafa come up the stairs with her loud boots.

she came in my room loud as ever with this huge grin on her face, "CAMILA GUESS WH-" i shushed her pointing at my daughter slash her neice.

she covered her mouth with both hands. luckily the baby stayed asleep. "sorry." she whispered. i smiled, "it's okay."

i took this as a sign to put her in her own bed. i carefully and quietly did so successfully. me and rafa headed downstairs and i started making us some of my signature sandwich's that her along with her brother love so much.

"what are you so excited about?" i asked while making my "sauce". she took a few sips of the blue lemonade before speaking.

"you ma'am have a date tomorrow night." she announced making me stop mixing my ingredients.

i looked at her wide eyes and stupid as ever. "pardon me?" i raised an eyebrow.

"yes camila you have a date tomorrow night."

i shook my head, "no." she scoffed, "yes it's time to get you a man since you are clearly over my stupid big headed brother."

i rolled my eyes. i definitely am not ready to date again. i still have so much healing to do from my past relationship...

i just wanna be the best mother i can be to my little bundle of joy. she deserves the entire world and i'm gonna work my butt off to give it to her.

i have a photoshoot in two days probably one of the biggest photo shoots of my entire career. i have a photoshoot for vanity fair. they want me to be on the cover, of course i said yes!

i'm taking my daughter with me this time. since neymar has a game the day i have my photoshoot . plus everyone else is busy but i planned on taking her with me regardless so it is no problem.

i am nervous. the paparazzi are insane in california. it is much more peaceful over here. they keep their distance and don't bombard me but hopefully they will see my newborn child and back off.

and if not we are gonna have issues...

"hey big bro!" rafaella yelled making me turn. neymar was walking to us still with his training stuff on.

sweat was drenching off his body, his curly hair was wet. it was obvious their coach had them practice outside in the rain.

"go take a shower before you get sick." rafa demanded making him look down.

he rolled his eyes, "this isn't my house idiot." he reminded his sister making her glare at him intensely

i quickly butted in, "you can take a shower in the guests room." they both looked at me, neymar with shock

he raised an eyebrow confused, "you sure?"

i nodded, "yeah. there is some new clothes and undergarments in the dresser."

he flashed his smile, "thank you." then quickly jogged upstairs but stopped midway, "where is kinslee?"

"in her room asleep, you can go in there to see her if you want." he smiled again then disappeared

rafa quickly stared me down. "what?"

"why do you have boxers and new manly clothes in your guest room? you must have a sneaky link"

i hit her hard earning and "ouch."

"no!!!" i defended myself, "neymar is gonna be over here a lot due to our daughter and you never know what will happen."

rafa nodded in agreeance.

i'm starting to accept neymar. he is the father of our baby girl. i'm gonna have to realize he is gonna be in our lives forever.

it is weird because i'm gonna have to get used to him yet again... but the only difference?

a whole new life is in the mix between us.

super short and i am sorry but the next chapter will be entertaining and longer. ugh i missed writing for you guys.

thank for everyone who still supports me i love you all 🤍