"Me too" Chae said, texting. Lisa pouted and turn her gaze on me.

"I want to sleep" I only said, the girls laughed when Lisa fakely cried

"Fine, I just go with my Hunny" she said, as she pick her phone and dial someone, Sehun.

"How 'bout you guys?, Where to?" Jennie ask the rest.

"I'll go with my Byu" Joy said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Chimmie said he's already outside, got a go guys, bye" Seulgi wave, and stormed out the room, excited to see her man.

"Bebe time with Jinyoung" Nayeon shrugged, blushing, calling someone.

"And you?" We all look at Sana, the girl chuckled. Looking at the window. We also look, there he is, Bang Chan.

"Bye girls, see you tomorrow" she said, and wink. We giggled watching the vanishing figure of the couple.

"How about you?" Lisa turned to Eun Woo, I look up and saw him putting his backpack on. He glance at me, before looking to Lisa.

"I'll celebrate with my parents" he said, ready to go. The girls nod as well me. I get up from my seat and put my backpack.

"Let's go?" I said to them, they nodded we walk together, I'm just silent while the girls are chatting. Eun Woo was walking beside me.

"The 75th anniversary of the University is getting near, where you guys think we'll celebrate it?" I heard Jennie spoke.

"I don't know either'" Chae answered, I just continue walking, exhausted. I badly want to sleep now.

"Which hospital you'd applied for our internship?" Eun Woo ask beside me. I glance at him. He chuckled seeing my face. " You look like a walking zombie" he teased, I make face.

"My parents want me to do it at our hospital" I answered him, he nod his head.

"Let's apply together?" He said

"You also applying there?" I ask, he smiled.

"It's my dream to work at Hera Hospital, so atleast I work there even it just a internship if I wouldn't work there someday, atleast I got a experience" he said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"I know you can make it, see you there Doc" I said, he chuckled.

"Is the girls will also go there?" He asked. I nod my head.

"They are" I said, he nod his head. We continue walking while chatting.

"That's awful" I laughed " Why'd you put a ketchup on a ice cream?" I added giggling at his story, he eat an ice cream with a ketchup.

"I just got curious on how it taste" he chuckled

"And how is it?" I asked, recovering from laughter.

"It taste  bad, so don't try" he said, smiling. I giggled, I stopped when I felt dizziness. He also stopped looking concerned to me.

"Hey are you okay?" He concernly ask, I smiled

"Yeah I'm o-okay...maybe I'm just really tired" I chuckled, he just nodded his head.

"Unnie were heading, byee" the girls said as they boyfriend's arrived to petch them.

"Ne.. take care!" I said waving my hand. I turn to my front and see's Taehyung. He wave at me smiling. I smiled and waved back. He walk towards our place.

"How's the exam?" He asked, snaking his arms on my waist, his possessive act.

"Turns good" I said smiling, he again glance at me before looking at Eun Woo.

"Let's go" I spoke to cut their intense stare at each other like they're talking through eyes. Taehyung look down to me forcing a smile. He nod. "Bye," I wave at Eun Woo as Tae and I headed to his car.

The journey to our house become smooth, there's no traffic, I was sitting there silently watching the passing views through the cars window.

I lifted my head up when the car stopped. We arrived at home. I unbuckle my seatbelt and went out the car. He also went out helping me with my things.

"You seems really tired, huh" he said "c'mon let's go inside and take some rest" he added but instead I walk towards him and hug him. He seems startled.

"Hey..." He muttered rubbing my back, he was about to distance me, but I make the hug tighten, he chuckled.

"Stay... I want to recharge" I said as I dipped my head on his chest, he also hug me back, I felt him kiss my head. I smiled eyes closed.

******************
Comment
Vote
Follow