My sweet savannah

"Tell me your name" he asked, acting like he has no idea. When he in fact does. He knows me. He's been watching me. He's been obsessing over me for a year and I never knew.
"Savannah Vegas" I cried knowing if I didn't answer he would hit me again.
"Tell me who you is looking for you right now savannah." He said with this amusement in his voice.
"My parents, my friends, Luke." I stated the. He laughed.
Laughed and laughed.
"Oh my sweet savannah, they aren't looking for you." He chuckles.
"They are" I shook my head. They have to be.
" I can prove it" he says as he pulls out a phone and shows a recording. It's currently being recorded. I can see inside my house. I can see Luke at mall with some girl on the box under and my friends sitting in the mall. He has cameras following them.
He has cameras in my house. How is he following them? Is there someone working with him?
"What. No. No that's not real. That's not now. They are looking for me. They are! They Are looking for me" I started to cry.
"Don't worry, you are where you are wanted. No more if these useless people. You are mine now." He says and then walks to the door.
"Wait no, no!!" As he shuts and locks the door.
"OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" I screamed and screamed.
But his footsteps faded. As time went on, so did my hopes of freedom. No one here cared about me. They aren't looking. They aren't looking. They aren't. They are out living life while I am here. I'm stuck in here. I started to cry.
How did I end up in here?

Gasp!
I woke up sweating..
After Remembering my first few days,I grabbed my notebook and wrote it all down.
He was right about one thing, no one missed me.
My parents aren't ever around just.l a Quick good morning then they leave. Probably upset I'm back.
My friends look like they don't know what to say to me.
My ex boyfriend, is with his new girl. I'm alone. I have no one.
He was right. No one was looking for me.
I'm alone and I have no one.