Long lost brother

✨Michaels POV✨

I open my eyes to find my arms are empty, i look around Rose is no where to be seen i look over at the clock and notice that it's 12:27 in the afternoon, i pull myself out of bed rubbing my eyes i go to my closet and throw on a T-shirt. As I'm walking to the bathroom I hear giggling coming from Tracey's room, I poke my head around the corner to see what the noise is all about I see Rose laying on the bed with Traceys hand on her belly "Did you feel that?" Rose asks Trace with shocked face Tracey has a big grin on her face as she nods her head, I lean against the door frame and smile at the sigh of my girls getting along.

Rose spots me standing in the doorway "Hey sleepy head" she says, i scoff "I'm old leave me alone" i chuckle "Yeah dad we can see the grey hairs" Trace laughs Rose joins her "Alright that's enough of that" i roll my eyes just then Jimmy comes up the stairs "Trace there's a letter for you" Tracey squeals as she jumps off the bed "Finally" i look at her puzzled "What is that?" She pulls it towards her chest as quick as she can "Nothing" i give her a stern look Rose gets up off the bed "Whatever it is we can discuss it when the time come" Rose winks and smiles at Trace.

We get interrupted by Frank coming out of the baby room "Ugh whats up" he say awkwardly as we all stare at him "I forgot you was here" i say Rose lightly slaps my arm "Don't mind him his manners seem to have disappeared breakfast and coffee is downstairs help yourself" Rose smiles i kiss Roses cheek and follow Frank "Sounds good to me" i say walking down the stairs.

✨Rose's POV✨

"Right kids any plans today?" They both shake their heads "Well i was thinking we could go shopping, my treat" their faces light up "Well come on you need to get ready" I said to Jimmy is was still in his pjs he nods and goes to his room i turn to Tracey "And you need something for that audition" i wink at her she smiles and flings her arms around me i giggle a little, since I'm already dressed i head downstairs to see the boys. I hear them discussing the heist I'm still a little upset that i can't be involved as I'm thinking about i feel a little kick like he knows I rub my belly and smile.

I enter the kitchen "Hey boys what you talking about?" I ask them "Oh erm" Frank looks around "Flowers" he blurts out i laugh Mike scoffs "It's ok the kids are in their rooms" i tell them just as Frank is about to speak the doorbell rings I sigh and get up to answer it "Well hello pregnant lady" Trevor says flirtatiously i roll my eyes "I got you some flowers, I would have got you some chocolates but I um figured you was watching your weight" i roll my eyes and snatch the flowers off him "You always know how to make a woman feel good about herself" I smile sarcastically the boys are in the kitchen i say as i walk off to the kitchen "Flowers from your admirer i see" Mike laughs i mimic him Trevor walks in "What can i say Mikey I'm just irresistible to women" he say opening his arms sitting down Frank spits his drink out laughing which causes me to laugh "And what is so funny" Trevor says sternly.

The kids come downstairs "Hey Uncle T" Jimmy says "Hey champ, let me ask you question" Jimmy nods "Whats wrong with Uncle T?" He asks Jimmy looks around at everyone we all nod at him "Well your a little um crazy" Trevors eyes widen "CRAZY?! Me?!" "And you smell" Tracey interrupts which causes Trevor to look even more shocked "I'll have you know little lady women love natural body odour" i interrupt them "Yeah musky, not dead skunk" Trevor scoffs "Come on Mike, Frank we have work to do I'll be in the car" he huffs and slams the front door Mike stands up to give me a kiss "If he breaks that door he's paying for a new one" i say sternly Mike just chuckles i kiss his lips "Be safe I love you" he kisses me back "I love you too, don't have too much fun without me" i smile "We will" he laughs and closes the front the door I turn to face the kids"Now who wants to go shopping?"

✨Trevors POV✨

"So grandad Mike oh sorry i meant daddy Mike, have you and Rose picked any names out yet?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road "Actually we haven't spoken about any" he shrugs i scoff "Well i think Trevor junior is a great name" i smile "No offence T but I'm not sure Rose would agree" he laughs i roll my eyes "Frank what do you think?" I say looking in the rear view mirror at him "I don't know dawg I'm gotta agree with Mike on this one" just as I'm about to argue my point Mike interrupts "No time to argue there is one of the cars we need" mike says pointing at it "So whats the plan?" Frank asks "Well it looks like to me there is only the one mechanic working so I say we knock him out" i suggest "Why does everything have to be violence with you?" Mike asks i shrug "I think i have issues you know considering how my life has turned out" Mike scoffs "Damn dawg that's some deep shit"