Kitten. Sass. And Spring?

Hey guys hopefully I get this in soon enough. It takes awhile to get off writers block. I literally write down everything that needs to happen in this book. Anyway I'm rambling. ON WITH THE STORY.!

FYI: the picture above is a picture of what Mason is wearing.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

{Mackenzie's P.O.V}

Well, I'm here in school. Well technically in the parking lot, still in my car. Its been 30 minutes already and I haven't moved an inch. Maybe this was a bad idea. No I have to do this, not only for me but for all the people who don't think I have one backbone in my body.

Okay let's do this thing. I get out my car and meet up at Scott's car where we usually meet up.

As I walk up I see everyone around me stop and look at me. The boys look at me in admiration while the girls have either envy or hatred in their eyes. Whatever.

Everyone went silent as I walk to them, but I can still hear my friends talking loudly about something and that pleases me that they haven't changed even though its been 2 days. Feels like 2 years.

"Hey guys" I said to everyone. At that moment I wish I had a slow motion replay at the faces they made when they saw me.

"Mackenzie?" they said in unison.

"Yeah.. So how do I look?" feeling insecure at every movement of their eyes.

"Hot" they all said in unison again.

"Are you guys going to talk in unison all day cause I have classes to go to."

They all laughed and said complimenting things to me as we walk through the corridors. I said bye to everyone and walk to my locker.

As I look down the hallway I see everyone stare. This is really getting on my nerves already. Do they not have lives to go to.

"Yeah I know I look different! Go back to your own lives!" and with that they all left their gazes at me.

I open my locker and take out my Science and Math notebooks out but not before I check my reflection in the small square sized locker mirror. What's so interesting about me? All I did was get a hair cut and bought new cute clothes. Nothing has really changed. Whatever.

I close my locker and behind it was none other than Mason. A small part of me missed him. Its weird. He does look hot. See I told you. Shut up Kate. Whatever.

"Hey Kitten" ummm excuse me. Kitten? Why is he calling me kitten?

"What do you want Mason"I say rolling my eyes. What are you doing?!

"I just came to see how my sunshine mate is doing." well.

"Mason don't start with me. This is not the day to say that stuff. I already have a lot on my plate. I barely even understand what's happening to me already." I say all in one breath. He looked around and pull me into a empty classroom.

"How come you never notice me as a mate?" he looked me straight in the eyes. Those eyes. I just get lost in them. Snap out of it.

"I didn't even know I was a werewolf until the day he kidnapped me. So don't ask me." I say with fiery.

"Don't snap at me Mackenzie. I don't want to get mad but I don't like the way you are talking to me." he said eyeing me with just as much fiery.

"Mason I don't care if your mad. I'm just finding out I'm a werewolf. The last time I checked not every girl is a werewolf. Pretty fucking life changing."

"Mackenzie where are your parents?"

Oh God. I haven't thought of my parents in a while. I still miss them. Mom. Dad. Jackson.

"They died when I was 2, along with my brother Jackson." a tear slips down my cheek. A thumb swipes it midway and I look up to see Mason with a understanding and sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry Mackenzie, I didn't know. My guess is that since your parents died they never got to tell you or teach you about what you are."  I stare with realisation that he was probably right.

"Makes sense." I soon look back at his eyes and realized that he's far more perfect than I ever hoped for. Even though I just found out about mates around 48 hours ago.

"Spring?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Cliffhanger! Am I killing yall yet. Lol

Anyway yall should be proud I got 2 updates in one day. Keep looking forward for it. I might update again after this. I feel like going on an update spree. Anyways...

Vote

Read

Comment

Byez_Liz:)