˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Girl's night [🍋🍋]

I hope y'all are ready🍋🍋🍋

Final warning

Do not read this if you aren't comfortable with lemon/lime/smut. This chapter will be pure smut.

Degradation, praise, toys, overall kinky

Enjoy ;)

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

We opened the door to our room. Cicadas were singing outside. The window was open a few inches, so the warm yet chilly air hit our hot faces.

"They're singing for us." Pieck said calmly. Her hair swayed from the left to the right. Her scent pulled me in for a bittersweet kiss, up against a wooden dresser. We grew more and more heated. So did the kiss. Our clothes were discarded somewhere along the way.

"I want to taste you, y/n." The words slipped off her tongue, easily accessing my brain. Her somewhat innocent figure turned to me dangerously.

Throwing me on the bed; she crawled closer and closer. She twirled a finger around a strand of my hair.

"So soft..." She breathed in through her nose, basically sniffing my hair.

"It smells so sweet. Like strawberries." She smiled lazily at me. Her expression was filled with that of lust.

"Pieck..."

"Yes?"

"I've never done this before... with a girl..."

"Don't worry, y/n. Neither have I." She kissed my forehead intimately, and back away.

She lowered herself down to my clit. I could feel her breath, making me shiver. Suddenly, she slid a digit inside me.

"You're already wet." She said with a hint of smugness. This was so unlike her. I had never seen this side of her.

"Is it my words... or is it..." She swiftly thrust her finger deeper inside me, causing me to moan out in both surprise and pleasure.

"Pieck..." I stammered, trying not to make any lewd notices.

"The only thing I want to hear from you right now are your moans." She slid a hand up my thigh and back down, whilst lowering her face. I felt her tongue graze my wetness. The sensation bringing me out of my mind. This wasn't like anything I've tried before.

Sure, I've had sex with Reiner and he had eaten me out before, but this was different. I wasn't sure if the cause was it being a girl or it being... Pieck.

She began sucking whilst simultaneously fingering me. My face grew hotter and hotter as seconds passed by. The tension, grew heavier and heavier. My eyes, got closer and closer to rolling back. I bit my lower lip to stifle a moan I could feel coming, but Pieck suddenly stopped what she was doing abruptly. She stood up and went to a corner where she had left a black snakeskin bag.

"I brought entertainment." She stared at me and back at her bag. It looked heavy. What the hell is she keeping in there?