"Don't you want me?"

TW: Degrading
George POV:
"Okay 3, 2, 1 GO!" Me and Sapnap charged into yellows base. He killed both of the yellow guys then broke their bed. I sat there and watched. We were playing bedwars (it was my 1st time) and he was doing practically everything. I heard the door open and see Dream, my boyfriend, walk in.
"George I need you." He stated blankly. I immediately muted my mic but Sapnap started snickering and the chat was filling up with 'ooo'.
"I'll do stuff later babe.." I replied. He walked over and shut down my pc.
" No you won't." I looked at him with a frustrated face.
"DREAM I WAS STREAMING YOU DI-" He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.
"Don't you want me?" He whispered into my ear. He was so frustrating but so hot at the same time.
"I mean.. I guess.." I said, still annoyed but I already felt my dick rising in my sweatpants.
"Go be a good boy and strip for me." I replied with fine and begin walking from the wall but he stopped me.
"Don't you mean 'Yes master.'?"
"Y-yes master.."
Dream POV:
I leaned against the wall as George stripped. I could already see the bulge in his pants and I started to get one as he turned around and revealed his cute little ass. I walked over and slapped his ass. He let out a whimper. "Fuck he's hot'" I thought to myself. I get him on his knees and take off my pants.
"What are you waiting for?" He started licking my tip. I felt a slight rush of ecstasy run through my body as I leaned my head back in pleasure. He managed to take about three quarters of my dick before he started gagging.
"Baby you gotta take it all or I'll have to punish you." He giggled sending vibrations down my shaft. He tried, but he just couldn't take it all.
"You know what happens now. Slut." That single word made him moan in excitement. George got on all fours on the bed, showing that pretty pink hole to me. I put three of my fingers in front of him. He sucked it, getting all of his saliva on it. I immediately put a finger in and started pushing it in and out..
George POV:
Suddenly I felt his finger in my ass. I gasped at the sudden pressure but loved the feeling of it. But I needed more, fast.
"Master please fuck me already..." He slapped my ass. "Owwww.."
"Don't tell me what to do whore." He suddenly rammed four fingers into my hole, stretching it out. It was painful but I knew it would be worth it. He nodded at me. I nodded back.
"FUCK!" Was all that filled the room as he rammed into me full force. He slowly started to pound me. The only thing that could come out of my mouth was slurred moans as I felt my walls tighten around his throbbing cock.
"P-please.. faster.." I managed to stutter out. He hooked his arms under mine and pulled my upwards so I was vertical. I could feel his dick even deeper. "DADDY YES!" I screamed as he hit my prostate. He chuckled and began ramming into that spot over and over. The room was filled with slapping and my whimpers as he ruined me..
Dream POV:
I pulled out of George for a second and picked him up.
"What are you doing master?" I didn't reply just to tease him. I leant him against a wall and begin thrusting into him. His slutty face as I thrusted in and out of him turned me on even more.
"You like that whore?" He tried to reply but couldn't so just nodded. I carried him back and placed him on the bed. He whine£ at the feeling of emptiness. I went into the drawer and brought out some handcuffs, his face lit up. I tied him to the bed frame and immediately went back to fucking his brains out. He let out a loud feminine moan and I started to play with his nipples.
"Please I need to cum dream.." I pull my cock out of him, "O-oh um, master.." I shove it back inside him.
"You come when I say bitch." I begin attacking his neck, leaving hickeys. I was gonna cum soon too..
George POV:
Fuck I knew I was close but I had to wait for Dream first. I didn't think I could last until then, alas dream started to thrust rapidly and he growled as I felt his hot semen fill up my hole. That feeling made me cum all over my chest. I lay there panting, my arms still handcuffed, he smiled and kissed me deeply. He pulled his dick out and used his fingers to get his cum out of my ass. I opened my mouth widely and I sucked his fingers clean, followed by his dick.
"I love you Georgie."
"I love you too mast- I mean Dream."

The End - 849 Words
This was my first story so I hope it was good. Leave requests in the comments!