𝐱𝐥. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 •

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Elladora woke up in the pitch black.

She could only see as far as her hands being directly being in front of her face.

But she didn't understand how she could see at all.

Considering that she was dead.

"Elladora Potter?" A soft, elderly voice asked in the distance.

"Who's there?" Elladora yelled in fear.

"Don't worry deary, you're fine. Yes, you are dead, but that's nothing to worry about." The elderly voice called again, sounding closer than before.

"Who are you?" Elladora demanded.

"My name is Prudence Emerson, your great-great grandmother." The voice rang through.

"Right, that's great and all, but where are you?"

"Elladora, you need to calm down and focus on my voice, and then you'll be able to see."

Elladora did as she was instructed and suddenly the scene in front of her became clear. They were in some sort of hotel area - kind of?

"Prudence?" Elladora asked the old woman.

"Yes dear, that's me. Now, you must be confused as to what is happening."

"You are correct."

"Well then, let me explain this to you. The women in our family, women with Emerson blood, are descendants of Merlin. Your mother wasn't because she married your father, but your father can't access what you can because he's not a woman. Merlin gifted the women who hold even the smallest amount of his blood a 'second-chance' if deserved." Prudence explained.

Elladora nodded slowly.

"In order to get this 'second-chance' it needs to have been earned. It seems as if you have earned it. Not many Emerson born women have earned this. To use this second chance, there are a few things which must occur first. You must forgive those who have wronged you, you must forgive yourself for the wrongs you have done, and you must be prepared to return to the living."

"So, you're saying that in order for me to be alive again, I have to speak to a load of dead people from my past, forgive them for whatever they did, or forgive myself for what I did to them, and move on from it, and then be ready to see my family again?" Elladora asked.

"Essentially, yes."

Elladora nodded and looked to the room numbers which were plastered at the reception desk.

There were a lot of names.

Evan Rosier and Regulus Black.

Elladora felt a lump rise as she realised that this might be harder than she expected.

"Ok, off you pop deary, I'll come to you when you are ready."