𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Elladora didn't sleep that night.

She thought over and over again what she could have possibly done to make her best friends hate her so much.

And she couldn't help but feel the deja vu of the situation.

Just like last time, she had laid awake in bed all night with tears streaming down her face. Just like last time, she thought over everything trying to find out where she had gone wrong. Just like last time, she felt the despicable hurt and self loathing fill her body.

And the anger.

The empty promise of them always being there. The broken promise of them never leaving her.

And it made Elladora so angry.

But, was she about to let that show?

Fuck no.

Once she had showered, she did her makeup, which made it look like she had had a decent nights sleep.

She put her natural scowl on and left the common room, without so much as a glance at the couple sat on the sofas.

Elladora sat in her normal seat in the Great Hall and watched with cold eyes as Regulus and Evan sat as far away from her as possible.

This, of course, had caught some attention - especially from the Gryffindor table.

Elladora ignored the curious glances, and ate her normal bowl of fruit, her cold demeanour stronger than it had been in months.

"Hello Ellie." A slightly higher pitched voice said as they sat opposite her.

Elladora didn't need to look up to know who it was.

"Athena."

The first year who had spoken to her in September.

"Why are you alone?" Athena asked curiously.

Elladora turned her cold eyes on the twelve year old, "None of your business, Athena."

Athena chuckled and held her hands up in mock surrender, "Just a question, Ellie, no need to bite my head off."

Elladora scowled and rolled her eyes, really not in the mood to deal with the girl. "What do you want?"

"To make sure that you are ok."

"I'm fine, now leave."

"And I'm a fucking flower pot." Athena said with a roll of her eyes.

"Good for you."

"What's wrong?"

"None of your business. Leave."

"Ellie -"

"I know that you have good intentions, Athena, but please just fuck off."