nineteen

"hi tzuyu... is felix here?"

"he just went out to see his friends"

"oh" he looks down.

"chan" hyunjeong walks over to the door, he was shocked to see him.

"hi hyunjeong"

"what are you doing here? how have you been?" he asks.

"I'm here to see felix... but he's not here so I'll just leave then" he turns around but then hyunjeong grabs his arm.

"how about you stay?" he asks. "it's been a while since we've seen each other... I wanna know how you've been and what's new"

"I'm still the same... nothing's really changed" chan walks in and tzuyu closes the door. "why did you guys come back anyway?"

"well it wasn't my plan to but—" tzuyu nudges him and he looks at her in confusion.

"he doesn't know, let felix tell him" she mouths to him.

"nevermind, if you're looking for felix he went to his friend jackson's house" hyunjeong says.

"is there something I don't know?" chan looks at the both of them who remain silent.

"this doesn't involve us so let felix tell you himself" tzuyu goes back upstairs and hyunjeong nods.

"um... okay" chan leaves to go to jackson's.

...

"of course you're throwing a party" minho says.

"it's a welcome home party for felix!" he wraps his arm around felix. "why should we?"

"true" mark says.

"you always agree with him on everything" seokjin says.

"and you always agree with namjoon on everything" mark says back to him while seokjin rolls his eyes and flips his hair.

there's a knock on the door and jackson answers it.

"oh shit" he is shocked to see chan. "it's for you"

jackson looks at felix who was confused, when he goes to the door he was now shocked to see chan as well.

"chan"

"um... hi"

"what are you doing here?"

"come on felix don't be like that, let him in" mark says and chan walks in.

"I wanted... to talk to you... well actually... tzuyu told me to..."

"you spoke to her?"

"I went to your house to find you but she said you were here..."

"oh... what did you want?"

"an explanation" chan crosses his arms. "you just... stopped talking to me after you left"

—————————————

wow it's been over a year since i updated this lmao