Chapter 12

Ok first of all I'm so sorry for not updating in forever.

Second- Thank you all so much for 3.6k reads it means a lot to me that you guys enjoy this. Sadly I think this story may be coming to an end but not for a few million more chapters I'll probably find a way to write.

Third- So, when the mark faded the boys got brought back to life but not completely.  They can still poof places and be invisible if they want but they can be seen and touched by everyone.

--------Willie's POV--------

Alex poofed us to Julie's house to tell Reggie and Luke that he found me. "Surprise" He yelled waking them up. "Dude it's not even 9 o'clock stop shouting" Reggie said.

"Hate to be the bearer of bad news babe but it's 12 not 9"  Luke smiled ruffling his boyfriends hair "We should get up"

"Yeah...Anyways I found Willie"

"That's great man" Luke said jumping up from the couch dragging an annoyed Reggie with him.

"Look Luke I know I said I love you but if you're going to make me get off the couch we may have to break up"

Luke gasped "I'm offended that you would say such a thing"

Julie appeared in the garage all of a sudden holding a plate of sandwiches in one hand and pulling Flynn along with the other "Welcome to the land of the awake. I thought I heard you guys talki-" she cut herself off when she notice Willie standing next to Alex "Who is this?"

"She can see me?" Willie mumbled to me.

"Yup she's weird like that" Luke smiled

"Rude" Julie scoffed "I'm Julie and that is Flynn. She can't see you"

"I'm Willie"

Julie yelled way too loud "Omg Flynn!!! It's Alex's...Crush? Boyfriend? I don't know but still and he's cute"

"Don't tell me you're leaving me."

"Of course not, well Willie it was nice meeting you but I gotta run. Dad's making me do the shopping" she shook hands with Willie and the thing that happened to us happened to him. He looked down at his wrist where Caleb's stamp was but it had disappeared. Flynn started screaming before slapping a hand over her mouth and giggling "Hi, I see what you mean Jules he is cute" she turned to Alex "don't let him go, I get a good vibe from him. Also you might wanna eat those sandwiches before Reggie fully wakes up"  

————Reggie's POV————

Luke and I had a secret spot when we were alive. It was a section of the beach that was surrounded by caves and rocks almost no one knew about it. We were there today with Alex and Willie.  Willie had brought a speaker and was now playing 'Can I have this dance' from High School Musical 3 (which Julie made us watch). Luke kissed the back of my hand before saying "Can I have this dance?" I laughed at him before curtsying "Yes. You can"

Willie and Alex were splashing us with water and trying to get us to come into the ocean with them, which we eventually did.  We waited for Julie and Flynn to turn up but they never did. 

Eventually we walked home and tried to find Julie. The only person we could find was her brother and strangely his eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Carlos? What's wrong?"

"You didn't hear? Julie was in a car crash"

So this is rlly short but I have writers block. School is rlly not fun rn but I'll try to update asap 

Bye sweeties